Arise has 59 Collectible Locations, spread across 10 different levels. The Collectibles are memories that give you insight into the main characters’ lives and finding all of them is required to unlock the Platinum trophy. Picked-up and missing Collectibles can always be checked in the Pause Menu, under Memories. Levels can be replayed as many times as you want which means that no Collectible is missable. Additionally, each level awards you with a trophy for finding all the Collectibles in that specific level and they save as soon as they are collected, allowing to quit to the level select screen as soon as you’re done mopping them up.
Trophies and Achievements Earned from Collectibles:
- Perfect Memory – Get all collectibles in the game
- Shy Guy – Get all collectibles on level 1
- Just Kidding – Get all collectibles on level 2
- The Explorer – Get all collectibles on level 3
- Sorrow Collector – Get all collectibles on level 4
- Dancer – Get all collectibles on level 5
- Heater – Get all collectibles on level 6
- Vanishing Memories – Get all collectibles on level 7
- Remember When – Get all collectibles on level 8
- Time Goes By – Get all collectibles on level 9
- Last Breath – Get all collectibles on level 10
Level 1 – She
- When you reach the third isle, you’ll see this memory (glowing spark) on a rock. Reverse the time to make some snow appear and use that to reach a rock. Then, jump to the rock with the memory.
- Eventually you’ll reach a shore with a rock on your top and bottom left. While you’re supposed to climb the rock on your top left to continue with the story, you want to climb the bottom left one for this collectible. On this rock are some grappling stones you can use to climb it by pressing and holding and . Then, jump to the adjacent rocks to get to a raft with the memory on top. Advance the time to raise it and get the collectible.
- Now climb up the story path, but instead of climbing up, climb down. This collectible is under the stone bridge.
- After interacting with the little girl’s statue, you can see this collectible on a rock down on your right. Reverse the time to raise the snow hill and use that to reach the rocky platforms that will lead you to the memory.
- This chapter’s last memory is behind the stone circle at the end of the level.
Level 2 – Joy
- At the start of the level, walk towards the bottom of your screen, then walk right uphill. You’ll find this memory hidden behind a rock.
- After advancing the time while being hooked to the bee, you’ll get onto a platform with an open trunk in front of you and a waterfall inside. Go left, past the hedge to find this memory under a mushroom.
- After a second sliding sequence and walking through what resembles a swamp, you’ll come across three snails. Hop onto the shell of the leftmost one and reverse time to have it transport you to a new area. Enter the trunk and jump onto the mushroom caps to reach the memory sitting on another mushroom.
- Shortly after you’ll have to grapple to a bee to move forward. Drop inside the trunk with water puddles and walk towards the bottom of your screen. You’ll reach an area with seemingly nothing. Reverse time to have a snail come and pick you up. Ride it by advancing time to a small island and then reverse time once again to call the nearest one. Advance time to ride this snail and get to the platform with the memory.
- A bit later in the level, you’ll reach an area with lots of big red-capped mushrooms with two snails. Play with time so that the small and the big snail are parallel to each other, allowing you to use them as ledges. Then, from the big snail’s shell, advance time so as to get close to a mushroom you can grab onto. Climb onto the mushroom in front of you and reverse time to make a bee appear. Grapple onto it and reverse time once more to have it bring you to a new mushroom on top of which is the memory.
- Eventually you’ll reach an area with grey rocks resembling snail shells. Walk towards the bottom right corner and you’ll see a rock in the water giving you access to a small platform. Advance time to have a snail come to you and ride it, by reversing time, to the nearby island. Then, use the mushrooms to reach this memory.
- Later on, through the use of bees, you’ll land on a mushroom that will give you access to some stones you can hook on to climb. Stop at the last climbable stone and then reverse time to call up a bee you can hook on. Reverse time once again and she’ll bring you to a platform with the memory.
- Shortly after you’ll get to a section of the level where you need to play with time to make it across some sunflowers. Eventually you’ll reach the trunk in the middle. When you do, go down on your right to reach the bottom part and find this memory.
Level 3 – Away
- At the start of the level, go up the hill on the bottom right.
- After swinging on a branch and landing on the platform adjacent, drop down towards the bottom of your screen to find this memory between four human-looking stones.
- Shortly after you’ll have to advance time to drop a stone with a hooking point below it. Jump on the stone by slowing time down with and then reverse time until the stone stops, allowing you to see the memory on your right.
- Climb up the wall and after a cutscene use the collapsing rock of the bridge to drop down onto a platform on the right. The memory is sitting behind the last tree on the right.
- After a wall-climbing sequence during which you need to slow time down to be able to get across, you’ll get to a second grappling hook. While hanging, play with time and then slow it down to make it onto the falling cliff. Then, rise up to get to a higher platform with a stump. Then, proceed to collect the memory.
- After riding the boulder by controlling time and climbing up a wall, you’ll have to step onto the boulder again when it destroys the path you’ve just come from (before climbing up the hill on the right). Ride the boulder until you see the memory. If things go as planned, you should hover directly over it.
- Eventually you’ll come across some stone pillars placed above river. As you hop across them, you’ll see the memory on your right, but you won’t be able to reach it from here. Instead, use time to slow down the collapsing rock and reach a new platform. Immediately after you’ll find a log. Step on the log to reach a climbable wall and then again on the log. Keep going until you can reach the platform where the collectible you saw before is. The final platform will be on your left.
- When you get separated from your companion (cutscene), jump across the gap on your left and then when you’re on the other side look for a climbable wall in the foreground. Climb down and the use the collapsing stone as a lift to reach the memory area.
- After walking onto the log that gets you across the river, you’re supposed to go up using a falling rock as a lift. Instead, go down by using the rock on your top right.
Level 4 – Alone
- From the level start, left of the first bonfire.
- After making it across the second horde of sorrows, you’ll reach a bonfire. Next to it is a climbable wall. Climb it, then go left. Then, control time to make a lightning bolt appear and make the sorrows disappear, then jump across. Keep going until you can collect the memory. To get back on the level path, pull down the tree next to the collectible’s location.
- Eventually you’ll pull down a tree. Use it to get across the water and then get past the sorrows to reach a higher platform on your left with a lantern. Climb up the wall from the lantern’s location and you’ll find this memory behind the rock. Then, drop back down using the wall.
- Then, drop down on the ledge on the left and use your time-controlling skills to make some lightning bolts appear and make the sorrows disappear. Then, drop down and hop on the rocks in the river to the bottom left of the screen to get to the memory sitting on a trunk.
- After swinging on a tree, you’ll be surrounded by many sorrows. Use your time-controlling skills to make them disappear once again and then walk across the shore until you’ll see the memory on a rock. You’ll have to be quick for this one and it is advisable to skip it if you’re going for the no-hit run.
- Eventually you’ll get to a fork with some sorrows on your right and a waterfall with some rocks you can jump onto on your left. Go left and then interact with the trunk to swing to the collectible area.
Level 5 – Romance
- Shortly after the beginning of the level you’ll have to hop onto a big, green lily pad. From here, use time to move the two fuchsia lily pads around and reach the collectible on the island on the left.
- Later on, you’ll reach a big lake with many lily pads that you can manage with time and a big, green lily pad in the middle. When you get here, use the lily pads on your right to access the lily pad with the memory. The lily pad is easily recognised as it’s under a triangular trunk.
- Much later in the level, you’ll travel by wind and you’ll see two swirls, one above the other. From the highest swirl, drop down to get to the lowest. Then, travel backwards to get to an island and use the lily pads to get to the collectible.
- Shortly after you should notice a wind loop. Keep going up until you see the collectible and drop down by holding to get it.
- Continue through the level until you need to drop down to a patch of land in the water near which is the boat with the two lovers. From here, you should see the memory near the bottom of your screen, but you won’t be able to get it from there. Instead, reverse time to make some lily pads appear. Step on the rightmost one and advance time. When you get close to a small patch of land on your right, step onto it and advance time once again to have a lily pad come get you. Step on it and reverse time once again to approach the collectible.
Level 6 – Fruit
- Almost after the beginning of the level, you’ll reach a big platform that serves as a connection point between the pads you’ve just stepped onto and the next few ones. From the big platform, go forward and when you reach the third small platform, this memory should appear on your top left. Simply lower the platforms using time to get to it.
- When walking onto the third spiral, you should see it below you on a pad. Drop down to get it.
- Before travelling by wind, on the same platform where you’ve pulled the petals from a flower, play with time to raise a jumping pad towards the bottom of your screen. Then, travel down and you’ll see this memory on a platform on the right.
- Shortly after travelling by the wind, you’ll be walking onto a spiral and will have to use time to lower a platform. Use this platform to reach the collectible’s area below it.
- Shortly after the cutscene in which the parents are standing in front of the crib, you’ll have to step on the big flower’s branches to make it to a set of jumping pads. From the jumping pads, you should be able to see the collectible on your lower right, on a lone platform. Use the pads to reach it.
Level 7 – Ashes
- When walking under the ramblers, immediately start playing with time to raise some on your left and reveal an opening. Play again with time to drop down a rambler with a hooking point and swing across to the collectible. Note that the opening that you’re supposed to reveal is before the fork on the main story path.
- At the fork, go right, use your time-controlling skills to raise the ramblers then again to lower them and make it across the pit. Then, open the ramblers on your right and you’ll see the collectible at the end.
- Later in the level you need to get through some sorrows and control fire with your time-bending skills to make them vanish. Then, you will have to climb a wall and jump through a wide gap. Now walk towards the bottom of your screen to see this collectible.
- Towards the end of the level, you will cross a big rambler bridge. You’re supposed to go left, but if you drop down towards the bottom of your screen you’ll find a section with a ledge on which is the collectible. To get this collectible you need to drop down onto this area, get as close as possible to the fire and then play with time (do NOT slow it down) so as to allow fire to quickly burn you and, after it moved, give you safe room to climb the ledge. This collectible should not be picked up if you’re going for the trophy Fire Safety. This is because getting this collectible without being touched by fire is impossible.
Level 8 – Solace
- When you connect the first two pieces of floating platforms back together by using your grappling hook, control time so that the platform you’ve just pulled allows you to have access to an area on the bottom right. Continue on until you can grab this memory.
- After a while you’ll have to jump onto two mushrooms to get enough height to pull a floating platform towards you and piece it back together with the one you’re on. After doing so, drop down and jump onto the floating platform you’ve just pull towards you to find this memory under an alcove with a big, white flower.
- Shortly after, you’ll have to hang onto a bee to progress forward and swing towards some sunflowers. With your time-bending skills, redirect the sunflowers to create a path that allows you to reach the memory sitting atop the very first sunflower, as if you were going back towards the level start.
- After travelling by wind, you’ll reach a floating platform with a trunk you have to climb. From the top of the trunk, use your grappling hook onto the opposite fir tree (use time), then drop down. Use time to turn this piece of island over and, as you walk, reach the collectible.
- You’ll eventually reach a floating platform with lots of fir trees. Walk forward and you’ll reach a small floating platform with nothing on top, sitting in between the one you’ve been just on and another one with only two fir trees. Use time to redirect it towards a hidden floating platform sitting at the bottom of your screen.
- Upon reaching the area with the lily pads, behind the trunk on the left.
- When travelling by the wind, you’ll notice that at some point you can continue on half a loop or drop down. Continue on up the half-loop, then drop down onto the collectible.
Level 9 – Old
- Start of the level, behind a rock, left of the house.
- When you reach the first lantern by the frozen lake, start walking towards the bottom of your screen and you’ll see this collectible by a fir tree. Use the small slope next to it to jump into the memory.
- You will have seen this memory sitting on a rock by a lantern when you reached the area you’re in. To get it, approach the lantern near the collectible and advance time to freeze the snow in the water and crate a path that goes under some rocks and up a log.
- Eventually you’ll hook on to a second grappling point and make it to a lantern for some heat. From the lantern drop down and go left. Keep walking downhill, behind the frozen waterfall and there is the collectible.
- After the cutscene by the fire with the old man chopping wood, you’ll have to play with time to raise the snow levels and drop down to an area with many bare trees. Reach the lantern in the middle, then quickly raise the snow levels to be able to reach the memory hanging from a nearby tree.
- During the final section in which you have to walk on broken ice, you will notice two lanterns, one on your right, the other one on your left. Take the path that leads to the one on the right, by which the collectible will be.
Level 10 – Hope
- When you reach the area where you’re supposed to follow the light up some crystal platforms, don’t follow it yet. Instead, go all the way to the right and past a small pond is the collectible atop a platform.
- Much later you’ll see the light you follow go behind some crystals with its light shining through them. Follow it and when you reach the second platform, go towards the bottom of your screen. Keep going until you see the collectible on an icy platform.
- Later on you’ll eventually climb a wall, go right and drop down. While you’re supposed to go left to continue with the story, go right until you can climb down a wall that leads you to this memory.
- Eventually you’ll reach an area resembling a wood and a river. Follow the light until you can jump onto a small rock in the water. Cross the river to the right and you’ll find the collectible.
These are all the Collectible Locations in Arise. If you skipped one you can go back via level select to grab it now.