Death and Taxes is a Side Quest in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. This walkthrough shows how to complete the quest.
Recommended Level: 31
Region: Euboea / Dirfi Foothills
- Find and Acquire the Tax Records (3)
- Return the Records to Agapios
Death and Taxes Starting Location
Objective: Find and Acquire the Tax Records (3)
Agapios is going to help you find the person behind The Dagger, but to do so he needs tax records out fo the Chalkis Warehouse. You should already be within 150M at the start of the quest, so call Ikaros to pinpoint the location of the three records you need.
- The first records are on a shelf near the west side of the warehouse.
- The second set of records are carried by a soldier in the area.
- The third set of records is on a table near the docks.
Objective: Return the Records to Agapios
Bring the records to Agapios and your quest is complete.
This concludes the Death and Taxes Side Quest in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (ACOD). For all other side quests check out the full Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Side Quests Walkthrough.