Heart of Stone is a Side Quest in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. This walkthrough shows how to complete the quest.
Recommended Level: 23
- Find and Acquire the Love Potion Ingredients
- Return to the Witch with the Ingredients
- Wait for the Ceremony
- Meet and Talk to the Lovelorn Woman
- (Optional) Kill the Witch
Heart of Stone Starting Location
Objective: Find and Acquire the Love Potion Ingredients
The rich eligible bachelor Aetios is selecting a wife, and Kallikleia needs your help to win.
Gather special components for her, and a (conveniently placed) Hekate witch will craft a love spell to make her irresistible. There are two items needed:
- The Special Mushrooms have been confiscated, and can be found inside the customs warehouse to the south. When you are within 150M, call Ikaros to pinpoint their location.
On the side of the building next to the rock wall, is a balcony with a door that leads straight to the mushrooms in a small sack on the floor. You should be able to get in and out without conflict.
- Wine can be pilfered from the bandit camp Pirate Bay on the west coast of the island. There’s a small natural alcove on the east side of the camp, where you can find the Cask of Fine Wine.
Objective: Return to the Witch with the Ingredients
Kallikleia and The Witch are waiting for you behind the temple of Athena, anxious to begin preparations.
Objective: Wait for the Ceremony
Since it seems like you have nothing better to do, meditate until nightfall for the ceremony to begin. No reward is worth this.
Objective: Meet and Talk to the Lovelorn Woman
Make your way to the location of the ceremony. Shockingly enough, the magic fueled contest of love has somehow gone awry. Double-crossed by the Hekate witch, Kallikleia now demands vengeance. Its up to you whether you indulge her bloodlust.
(Optional) Objective: Kill the Witch
BURN HER! …Actually, swords will be just fine.
This concludes the Heart of Stone Side Quest in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (ACOD). For all other side quests check out the full Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Side Quests Walkthrough.