Assassin’s Creed Odyssey has 9 endings in total! The endings revolve around how many family members survive until the end. This is based on your choices throughout the game.
The “Good” (Happy / Best) Ending is for reuniting the whole Family, meaning they are all alive.
Below are the steps required for the Good Ending (if you want the worst ending just do the exact opposite):
- Episode 2: Don’t kill your father Nikolaos
- Episode 6: Promise Myrrine to save Deimos from the Cultists
- Episode 7: Convince Nikolaos to intervene with Stentor when you meet them again in Episode 7 (only available if you didn’t kill Nikolaos in Ep. 2)
- Episode 7: Do not kill Stentor your brother
- Episode 8: In the Prison when Deimos talks to you, convince Deimos that the Cult is manipulative. When Kleon appears, Deimos needs to say “I am not your puppet”, this means you have done it correctly. If Deimos does not say this you must reload the previous save and try the conversation again.
- Episode 9: Don’t battle with Deimos
These are the defining moments of the story. If you lose a character it will result in a different set of characters being together in the end. It changes how the final mission plays out and who sits at the dinner table in the epilogue.