Red in the Wreckage is a Side Quest in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey. This walkthrough shows how to complete the quest.
Recommended Level: 22
Region: Keos / Pirate’s Revenge
Requirements: Complete Island of Misfortune
- Find and Acquire the Miltos Shipment
Red in the Wreckage Starting Location
Objective: Find and Acquire the Miltos Shipment
Poor Captain Gotarzes. It seems that the pirates on Keos are more worried about his cargo than his safety. Head south to the tiny island of Lestris, just east of Seriphos.
When you arrive at the island, call Ikaros to get a precise location and tag all the chests in the area. All but one will be in the water to the south of the beached ship. Also be sure to tag any of the sharks in the area, so that you can kill as many as you can before you go diving. There are a total of six crates:
- Right on the shore next to Gotarzes’s beached ship
- Underwater, just south of the beached ship is another wreck with a miltos crate in front of it
- Just past the last crate, inside the shattered aft hull
- Go past the last crate and look below you to find a crate on the sea floor
- Turn to the west, and you’ll see a crate right at the entrance of the Wailing Caverns
- Swim up and you’ll find the last chest on the rock shelf above the wreck, just west of the mast
Once you’ve finished Red in the Wreckage, you’re in the perfect position to start the quest Lost and Found by talking to the small crowd of pirates on Lestris.
This concludes the Red in the Wreckage Side Quest in Assassin’s Creed Odyssey (ACOD). For all other side quests check out the full Assassin’s Creed Odyssey Side Quests Walkthrough.