In Assassin’s Creed Odyssey there’s an Arena in which you can fight Champions and Mercenaries. To become the Champion yourself you must defeat all 5 opponents.
The Arena is found in Pephka Region, which is the big island in the bottom right corner of the map.
There is a quest tied to the arena called “They Just Want Cruelty”. During the story, some Mercenaries may drop a note about the Arena that makes your hero aware of the existince of this place, but no location is specified. You can sail to Pephka at any time after Sequence 2 but warned, the arena enemies start range from Level 22 to Level 50 so this isn’t early-game stuff.
The 5 Champions you can challenge are called:
- Klaudios, the King of the Bandits (Level 22)
- Belos, the Beast of Sparta (Level 29)
- Evanthe, the Huntress (Level 36)
- Titos, the Rock of Athens (Level 43)
- Vasilis, the King of the Arena (Level 50)
With good gear you can do these even when underleveled. In a range of +/- 4 levels they are quite doable and yield huge sums of XP. You also get Legendary Gear (Golden) Pieces from the arena which totally makes it worth a visit.
It’s also linked to four Trophies and Achievements:
- Are You Not Entertained? – Become Champion of the Arena.
- Blood Sport – Defeat a Mercenary in the Arena.
- Island Hopper – Complete 20 Quests on Pephka, Obsidian and Abantis islands.
- Top of the Food Chain – Become the first Mercenary (some mercenary fights take place in the Arena).
Well there you go, Arena in ACOD found! Enjoy the battles.