This guide will show you all 3 spawn locations for all 3 parts of the zombie shield on Voyage of Despair. Here is a full map of the Titanic that will help you locate the areas.
The handles for the zombie shield can be found in these 3 locations in the State Rooms (1st Class).
1. In the laundry room on a shelf, in the middle of the area.
2. In a room next to the laundry room on an arm chair. The Saug 9mm (SMG) can be found right outside of the room.
3. In a room next to the laundry room on a wooden chair. The MOG 12 wall-buy is right outside of this room.
The visor is located on the Bridge and there are 3 spawns again.
1. After walking up the stairs on the right, still in the outside area leaning against a railing.
2. In the corridors sitting on top of a handrail. The door that leads to the Upper Grand Staircase is very close to this location.
3. In the very next room from the previous part, sitting in front of a wooden crate.
The actual shield of the zombie shield can be found in the Provisions area. This area will be unlocked once the Sentinel Artifact has been collected (Guide on where to find the artifact).
1. One floor above the Provisions area, in the stairway of the 3rd Class Berths sitting on a handrail.
2. Down in Provisions right after dropping down from the 3rd Class Berths you have to turn around. The shield is sitting in the corner on top of a crate.
3. On top of a wooden box near the ICR-7 wall-buy. This is in the area right outside of the door that leads to the Engine Room.
That’s all the possible shield part spawn points on Call of Duty Black Ops 4’s Voyage of Despair Map. After finding the 3 parts, assemble the shield at the workbench.