This guide will show you how to get the 2 parts needed to build the Wunderbuss on The Shadowed Throne DLC map of COD WW2. It’s required to get the Wunderbuss if you want to use the Übersprengen machine (pack-a-punch machine) to upgrade your weapons. Here is a guide on how to unlock the Übersprengen.
Step 1: Who are you gonna call? Ghos… the Russians, you are going to call the Russians…
First you have to open up the map all the way to the church in the very back. In order to contact the Russians, you have to figure out the correct frequency. That frequency needs to be put in the radio in the middle of the plaza, between the museum and the cabaret.
This is how you get the correct frequency:
1. Have a look at the top left corner of the radio and remember the combination of the two letters followed by a number. The letters will either be RS, TX, LS or ZX and the number will always be between 0 and 4.
2. Head over to the church and have a look at the map and frequency table to the left of it. The map shows all 14 administrative districts of the federal state Brandenburg and the federal state of Berlin in the middle. There will be a red pin stuck in one of those districts, that you have to correspond to the frequency table. In my game the pin was stuck in the “Oder-Spree” district, so I can ignore all other 9 district tables and only focus on the “Oder-Spree” one.
Now use the table to actually get your frequency. The first part of the frequency will be based on the 2 letter combination and the second part on the number. In my game the combination was LS-1, so my frequency would be 44,7/ 63,4.
3. Now back at the radio you have to use the left and right stick and turn them in a clockwise motion until you have reached the correct number. With my frequency of 44,7/ 63,4 you have to set it to 45 and 63. Once the correct frequency has been put in, you can simply step away from the radio and wait until the “contact the Russians” objective pops up on your screen.
Step 2: Fire the flares
Now on the opposite side of the sand bags (in front of the church), there will be a table with a corpse that has a lit flare stuck in it. On the left you can see a crate sitting on a table. You have to melee that crate once to open in and another time to fire a flare, which will cause the Russian zeppelin to spawn in. From now on out that zeppelin will create Gekocht zombies (Sizzlers) if there is at least 1 normal zombie alive.
Step 3: Get the Geistbolt from a Gekocht
Simply melee the Gekocht zombie to get the Geistbolt from it. The first Gekocht that you melee will drop this part and you will automatically pick it up.
Step 4: Get the battery
The battery is sitting on a black sort of panel with some red lights on it. There are 3 possible spawn locations for this.
2. Museum (upper floor, Faustblitz perk machine)
3. Museum (Geistschild machine)
Step 5: Assemble the Wunderbuss
Head over to the spawn area and open the door to the left, leading to the Apartments. You’ll now be standing in front of two locked gates with a panel in the middle. You have to insert the battery into that panel to open the gates.
Now go up to the Wunderbuss assembly station and build the gun using the Geistbolt. This will cause the two gates to close and to lock you into that area. You now have to use the primary fire mode of the Wunderbuss ( or ) on the panel in order to charge it. Once it’s charged the gates will open and you are free again.