Days Gone contains 10 Marauder Camp Quests. They are needed to complete the Marauder Camp Hunter Questline and trophy.
The first 2 come from story missions. The other 8 are from Encampment Jobs (Side Quests). What this means is that they are all automatically from quests and nothing you can find in the open world. The camps are only available during those specific missions. Just complete all Encampment Jobs and you’ll finish the Marauder Questline automatically along the way.
None of these are missable! After the story there’s free-roam and you can go back to all regions and camps. You can still do every encampment job after the story. It’s worth noting that there are two temporary points of no return. One at the end of 3rd region “Lost Lake” and one more at the end of 5th region “Crater Lake”. This will lock you out of some regions until the end of the story. Then after the story the whole map opens up again. After the story the quest side quest giver in the 5th camp “Wizard Island” will change but it doesn’t void any of these quests.
List of all Marauder Quests:
- Story Mission (Cascade Region): Drifters on the Mountain
- Story Mission (Cascade Region): Smoke on the Mountain
- Lost Lake Encampment Job 2/7: Drifters at Eden Hall
- Cascade Encampment Job 5/6: Here’s a Little Chaos
- Lost Lake Encampment Job 6/7: He’s Just a Kid
- Belknap Encampment Job 7/8: Rippers, Rest in Hell
- Crater Lake Encampment Job: Just Doing My Job
- Crater Lake Encampment Job: A Bunch of Cavemen
- Crater Lake Encampment Job: He’s Feeding the Freaks
- Crater Lake Encampment Job: How Do I Get Them?
That’s all the Marauder Camp Quests in the game, happy Marauder Hunting!
For all other Days Gone Collectible Types check out the full Days Gone Collectibles Guide.