The Knucklehead Radar is an Exotic Gear Piece in Destiny 2 for Hunters.
It’s a random drop from Quests, PVE and PVP.
- Exotic Name: Knucklehead Radar
- Type: Chest Armor (Hunter)
- Item Description: You can see the point, right? Who wants to team up with one?
- Special Ability #1: Upgraded Sensor Pack — Provides radar while aiming.
- Special Ability #2: Increases this armor’s resilience, allowing you to absorb more damage.
- Acquired by: Random drop from Quests, PVE & PVP. It has a chance to drop from Shaxx’s Call to Arms quest (talk to him in the Farm and complete a few Crucible Matches), and it can also come from the post-story main mission in the tower (it gives one exotic engram which contains one random item).
« PrevDestiny 2 Exotic Gear: Karnstein Armlets (Warlock Gauntlets)Next »Destiny 2 How to Get Legend of Acrius Exotic Shotgun