The Mida Multi-Tool is an Exotic Primary Weapon in Destiny 2.
It’s a fixed reward for a very long quest line after the story.
How to Get Exotic Mida Multi-Tool
To get the Mida Multi-Tool Exotic, do the following steps:
- Complete the story and reach level 20. Then a blue quest markers become available on the EDZ (European Dead Zone).
- Now complete ALL of the blue quests on the EDZ. They are marked by a crown icon
- After all quests are done, return to Devrim Kay. He gives you a legendary “Mida Mini-Tool”.
- Talk to the Gunsmith at the Tower social space. He will give you the quest “Sight. Shoot. Repeat”. Complete this quest, it consists of two objectives.
- Objective 1: Eliminate enemies with precision shots, 50 times.
- Objective 2: Eliminate multiple enemies without reloading, 25 times.
- Return to the Gunsmith. He now gives a follow-up quest “Under the Hood”. This quest is potentially very time consuming. You must dismantle 5 rare (blue) or better Scout Rifles. It doesn’t matter if they are primary or secondary weapons, just need to be Scout Rifles. It’s recommended that you collect 5 rare Scout Rifles from the start of the game and put them in the vault in the social space.
- Return to the Gunsmith again. Hand in the quest and he unlocks the final part “The Fall Will Kill You”. To complete the quest you simply need to get 50 airborne kills with a SMG.
- The Gunsmith gives you the Exotic Mida Multi-Tool weapon upon finishing the quest!
- Exotic Name: Mida Multi-Tool
- Type: Primary Weapon, Scout Rifle
- Item Description: Select application: Ballistic engagement. Entrencing tool. Avionics trawl. Troll smasher. Stellar sextant. List continues.
- Special Ability #1: Mid Multi-Tool — Boosts Move Speed.
- Special Ability #2: Radar stays active while aiming down sights.
- Acquired by: See steps above. Complete story, complete all blue side quests in EDZ, do the quest line from Gunsmith (“Sight. Shoot. Repeat.”, “Under the Hood”, “The Fall Will Kill You”).