In the Gummi Phone of Kingdom Hearts 3 you can view various Game Records. Getting all KH3 Game Records is needed for the One for the Books trophy and achievement. Some of them are combat related while others are for side missions and minigames.
You need to get a mickey mouse icon on all of them in the Gummi Phone for them to count as completed. The Gummi Phone unlocks after beating the first world ‘Olympus’.
Here’s the full list of Game Records as seen in the Gummi Phone:
The first 3 categories (Shotlocks, Attractions, Links) are all combat-related. Just use all of these once and hit an enemy a bunch of times.
Shotlocks are triggered by aiming at an enemy with and pressing to attack. You can activate different shotlocks with the same weapon by pressing / after building up a hit combo (3 bars) with your main weapon (Keyblade). The different Keyblades are rewards for beating the planets, some are also purchasable from Moogle Shop or through Synthesis.
- Kingdom Key / King of Hearts – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Kingdom Key / Ragnarok – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Hero’s Origin / Drain Shock – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Hero’s Origin / Atomic Deluge – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Shooting Star / Meteor Shower – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Shooting Star / Diving Barrage – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Shooting Star / Cluster Cannonade – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Favorite Deputy / Ghost Horde – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Favorite Deputy / Drill Dive – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Ever After / Shimmering Drops – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Ever After / Spectral Rays – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Happy Gear / Snakebite – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Happy Gear / Warp Trick – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Crystal Snow / Diamond Dust – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Crystal Snow / Frozen Crescents – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Wheel of Fate / Blade Storm – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Wheel of Fate / Flag Rampage – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Nano Gear / Cubic Stream – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Nano Gear / Zone Connector – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Hunny Spout / Hunny Burst – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Hunny Spout / Hunny Drizzle – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Hunny Spout / Sweet Surprise – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Grand Chef / Steam Spiral – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Grand Chef / Fruit Crusher – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Classic Tone / Phantom Rush – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Classic Tone / Noise Flux – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Starlight / Blades of the Round – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Starlight / Union Ragnarok – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Ultima Weapon / Infinity Circle – Use once, hit an enemy.
Attractions are automatically unlocked and depending on the enemy type will be selected automatically. This should come naturally throughout the game without trying. You activate the attractions with / when they’ve powered up.
- Pirate Ship – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Mad Tea Cups – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Blaster Blaze – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Magic Carousel – Use once, hit an enemy.
- Splash Run – Use once, hit an enemy.
Links are special attacks that unlock from beating various bosses and story-related sections.
- Meow Wow Balloon – Unlocked during Twilight Town, you get it after the first boss fight there.
- 8-Bit Blast – Unlocked during Toy Box, when beating Verum Rex minigame in Game Store.
- King’s Flare – Unlocked during Monstropolis, after boss fight halfway through the level.
- Plasma Encounter – Unlocked during San Fransokyo, after beating one Flash Tracer course in San Fransokyo.
- Sea Spectacle – Unlocked during The Caribbean, after defeating the big fish boss in the undersea cavern, halfway through the level. The big fish boss is protecting a chest in the undersea cavern. After defeating it you can dive to the chest and open it for the Sea Spectacle (Ariel) link. Unlike other link abilities you don’t get this one automatically, you still have to open the treasure chest for it. If you missed it you can return later to grab it (still after the story). The fast travel checkpoint is called “Undersea Cavern”.
This category is about side missions. There’s only the 7 “Flantastic Seven” which are pudding creatures that have fruits on their “head”. They cannot be found on the first playthrough. Only after beating the world where they live can they be encountered. For it to count towards the Game Records you just need to play their missions once and complete with any score, they don’t have to give you any reward. However, keep in mind in order to get All Ingredients, you will need to get a highscore so they give you their unique fruits (the one they are wearing on their head).
- The Flantastic Seven
- Cherry Flan
- Strawberry Flan
- Orange Flan
- Banana Flan
- Grape Flan
- Watermelon Flan
- Honeydew Flan
These minigames are only available when replaying their respective worlds (not available on first playthrough). After having beaten their respective world for the first time you can go back to do these (or do them after finishing the entire story).
- Verum Rex: Beat of Lead – Found in Toy Box, on 3rd Floor in Video Game Store. Interact with the Controller in the Game Store. (Video Guide)
- Festival Dance – Found in Kingdom of Corona, at the Thoroughfare. Talk to Rapunzel at the market square where you danced during the story. (Video Guide)
- Frozen Slider – Found in Arendelle, talk to your friends at the Mountain Ridge fast travel point. (Video Guide)
- Flash Tracer – Found in San Fransoyko. One course is in South District on the big gate by talking to NPC, the other is in North District on the tallest building with blue neon lights around it by talking to NPC.
- Hundred Acre Wood – Found in The Hundred Acre Wood (see How to Unlock Hundred Acre Wood). This is a small world that only consists of 3 minigames, they are part of this world’s story and can’t be missed.
- Tigger’s Vegetable Spree
- Lumpy’s Fruit Parade
- Pooh’s Hunny Harvest
That’s all of them! Special thanks to Alucard_Austria for providing the full list of Kingdom Heart III Game Records.
For more Kingdom Hearts 3 Guides check out our complete Kingdom Hearts 3 Wiki & Strategy Guide.