The Keyblade Graveyard contains 6 Collectible Locations in Kingdom Hearts 3 (6 Treasures, 0 Lucky Emblems, 0 Classic Kingdom Games). This walkthrough will guide you to all the collectibles in The Keyblade Graveyard World. Nothing is missable, everything can be collected after the story.
- Treasures: 6
- Lucky Emblems: 0
- Classic Kingdom Games: 0
They are numbered by their in-game gummi phone order so if you’re missing just one specific collectible you can look up the number in your gummi phone and find it quickly in the guide.
- Treasure #1 – Map, The Badlands: Found at the cave entrance in the Badlands (to the cave with the “Badlands” fast travel point).
- Treasure #2 – Cosmic Belt: Found inside the cave where the “Badlands” fast travel point is. Behind a tall rock pillar.
The Skein of Severance / Trail of Valediction
- Treasure #3 – Map, The Skein of Severance: Next to the Moogle Shop by the “Trail of Valediction” fast travel point.
- Treasure #4 – Megalixir: From the “Trail of Valediction” fast travel point & Moogle Shop, head straight ahead until you pass under an archway, turn right, and take the next right. Treasure is in that corridor (so you take two right turns total to get here).
- Treasure #5 – Mega-Potion: From our last treasure, follow the path to the “Twist of Isolation” fast travel point and it will be in plain sight. It’s in the corridor before the “Twist of Isolation” checkpoint & Moogle Shop.
The Skein of Severance / Twist of Isolation
- Treasure #6 – Mega-Ether: From the “Twist of Isolation” fast travel point, head straight ahead until you pass under an archway, turn left, and take the next left. Treasure is in that corridor.
That’s 100% of the collectibles you can find in Keyblade Graveyard world of Kingdom Hearts III.
For more Collectible Guides, check out the complete Kingdom Hearts 3 Collectibles Guide.