San Fransokyo contains 50 Collectible Locations in Kingdom Hearts 3 (36 Treasures, 11 Lucky Emblems, 3 Classic Kingdom Games). This walkthrough will guide you to all the collectibles in San Fransokyo World. Nothing is missable, everything can be collected after the story.
- Treasures: 36
- Lucky Emblems: 11
- Classic Kingdom Games: 3
They are numbered by their in-game gummi phone order so if you’re missing just one specific collectible you can look up the number in your gummi phone and find it quickly in the guide.
Text by bosssnake & Video by PowerPyx
- Lucky Emblem #1: Look at the wall next to the Moogle Shop. This Lucky Emblem is shaped by wrapped electrical cords hanging on the wall.
- Treasure #3 – Map: The City: This chest is immediately to your left when you first spawn into the city.
- Treasure #7 – Phantom Ring: Head immediately south from the previous treasure to find this one in a small doorway to the next building.
- Treasure #21 – Damascus: Head south and take an immediate right past the next building. This chest is located here.
- Treasure #31 – Mega-Potion: Climb the building to the south. You reach a roof enclosed by billboards. The chest is located to the back of this enclosure.
- Treasure #35 – How to Play Baseball Classic Kingdom Game: Immediately from this chest, wall run up the building next to you. This chest is located on the roof.
- Lucky Emblem #4: Face west to see a statue of three women with fans. On the fan facing you is etched this Lucky Emblem.
- Lucky Emblem #3: Only available at night! This one is technically located just south of the previous Lucky Emblem. For the sake of convenience, directions are separate from the rest of the guide. It’s only available at night so return to any fast travel point and switch to different time (after beating this world for the first time).
- Treasure #20 – AP Boost: Head to the absolute south of the map to where a narrow walkway crosses over the street. This chest is located at ground level on the south side of that walkway.
- Lucky Emblem #2: In the middle of the nearby street is a chef statue. Climb up to the narrow walkway above and jump onto the chef’s head. Look down to the northeast to see a series of red bushes in the shape of this Lucky Emblem.
- Treasure #27 – Buster Band: The chef statue stands over the highway on-ramp. This chest is located on one of the beams this statue is standing on.
- Treasure #12 – Thundaga Trinket: From the previous chest, Airstep to the top of the rounded billboard. This chest is found here.
- Treasure #18 – Mega-Ether: This chest is found in the same place as the previous chest.
- Treasure #11 – Mega-Potion: This chest is found in the same place as the previous chest.
- Treasure #4 – Hi-Refocuser: At the northwestern most point in South District is a highway on-ramp. Find this chest underneath the on-ramp.
- Treasure #8 – AP Boost: Central District starts where the raised East-West highway crosses the map. On the west side of the map, there are two entrances to the next zone. Find the long building lined up between those two entrance. Climb to the roof to find this chest between two air conditioning units.
- Treasure #34 – Mickey’s Mechanical Man Classic Kingdom Game: Go north and drop down to the next building. On a helipad is this chest.
- Treasure #17 – Hi-Ether: There are two strips of buildings on the west side of the Central District. Go to the roof of the easternmost strip of buildings. This chest sits on the north side of the lower roof.
- Treasure #1 – Aegis Chain: Head all the way East to the rounded skyscraper and run up to the roof. This chest is located by the inner pillar under the raised landing pads.
- Treasure #30 – Midnight Anklets: This chest is located on the other side of the pillar from the previous chest.
- Lucky Emblem #6: From the previous chest, Airstep West to the very top of that building to find this Lucky Emblem etched into the rooftop by a vent.
- Treasure #9 – Mega-Ether: Jump off the north side to the lower roof of this building. This chest is found there out in the open.
- Treasure #24 – Hi-Refocuser: There is a lower ledge on the northwest side of this building. Two billboards hide this chest.
- Treasure #23 – Divine Bandanna: Jump down to ground level and head to the southeast side of this building. Run into the darkened entryway. This chest is located there between two vending machines.
- Treasure #26 – Electrum: Backtrack west and climb over the short row of buildings. In the middle of the row is a small gap. Drop into that gap to find this chest.
- Treasure #16 – Magic Boost: Head south down the street briefly. A building on the right has a low overhang with this chest on it.
- Treasure #36 – Mickey Steps Out Classic Kingdom Game: This one is incredibly well-hidden. On the corner of the Central District is where this chest is located. It is covertly hidden inside a circular advertisement underneath the highway. Specifically, the advertisement sits at ground level just where the highway changes direction from East-West to North-South. Climb up to the highway and then jump onto the closest street light. Double jump down onto the advertisement and press X when the attack prompt appears.
- Treasure #14 – Storm Fan: Head as far northwest as you can until you reach the last building. This chest is located on the roof of that building.
- Treasure #13 – Elixir: Go just south of the previous treasure underneath the railway on the west side. This chest is located by a vending machine.
- Treasure #5 – AP Boost: While still on the ground, go to the south side of the railway and run east until you reach a wall. This chest is behind a pile of cardboard boxes.
- Treasure #32 – Damascus: Head south over the next building and drop down into the alley. This chest is located in a nook on the alley’s east side.
- Treasure #29 – Strength Boost: Turn around from the previous treasure and run to the 90-degree left. Instead of going left, jump right over some boxes and palettes to find this chest.
- Treasure #15 – AP Boost: Climb to the roof and go straight north over the railway. This chest is located on the roof north from your position.
- Lucky Emblem #10: Go south and immediately drop into the alley. Head west up to the taxi. On the side of the taxi is this Lucky Emblem. If no car is there, try changing the daytime at a fast travel point to make it spawn.
- Lucky Emblem #9: There are a few collectibles revolving around this railway tunnel. Head upward and northeast into the railway tunnel. This Lucky Emblem is a light projected on the inner wall of the railway tunnel. Take the picture from the west side of the tunnel.
- Treasure #28 – Magic Boost: From the west entrance to the railway tunnel, run up the building a very short distance to the next level. This chest is located on the narrow ledge in the northwest corner.
- Treasure #33 – AP Boost: From the same position, run straight up the wall to the first border roof. Continue to the next one to a narrow ledge. This chest is located on that ledge.
- Treasure #10: Adamantite: Head to the south side of the railway at the base of the building. This chest is found right next to an adjoining wall.
- Lucky Emblem #8: Get to the street northeast of this railway tunnel building. Find the easternmost staircase leading up to the front entrance. On the steps is this Lucky Emblem.
- Lucky Emblem #11: Use Airstep to reach the peak of the building. This Lucky Emblem is printed on the top of that peak.
- Treasure #6 – Electrum: Head East to the tall, narrow building where the highway loops around it. This chest is located on the protruding lattice on the north side.
- Treasure #19: Nirvana+: Airstep to the peak of the same narrow building as the previous treasure. This chest is located there.
- Lucky Emblem #7: From the roof of this building, use Airstep to jump to the blue fan to the south. This Lucky Emblem is located on the top of the blue fan.
- Treasure #22 – Adamantite: Go to the southeast corner of the North District. This chest is in the parking lot on the East side of the narrow building.
- Treasure #2 – Skill Ring+: Head south to the next building and climb up its south side. There is a gap in the south side where the building starts to converge to the roof. At the end of that gap is this chest.
- Treasure #25 – Star Charm: Head east down the street to the pillar holding up the highway. On the lowest cross beam is this chest, located on the north end.
- Lucky Emblem #5: Climb to the north roof. In the middle is a circular fixture filling most of the roof. On that fixture is an etching of this Lucky Emblem.
That’s 100% of the collectibles you can find in San Fransokyo world of Kingdom Hearts III.
For more Collectible Guides, check out the complete Kingdom Hearts 3 Collectibles Guide.