Monster Keenbone is a crafting component in Monster Hunter World. It is used to craft various High-Rank Weapons, Armor and Upgrades.
Monster Keenbone is obtained by slaying or capturing large monsters (High-Rank, 6 stars+). It will be rewarded in the quest reward screen. Either play quests or kill high-rank monsters in expeditions. It cannot be obtained from bonepiles.
Monster Keenbone is randomly dropped from the following large monsters (High-Rank, 6 Stars+ only):
- Anjanath (High-Rank, Ancient Forest)
- Barroth (High-Rank, Wildspire Waste)
- Pukei-Pukei (High-Rank, Ancient Forest)
- Radobaan (High-Rank, Rotten Vale)
- Rathian (High-Rank, Ancient Forest)
- Tobi-Kadachi (High-Rank, Ancient Forest)
You can get it from any of these monsters. You can defeat them as often as you wish to farm Monster Keenbone, they respawn when fast traveling to another map.
For all other crafting materials, check out our Monster Hunter World Wiki.