In Red Dead Redemption 2 doing a Coach Robbery is needed for 100% Completion.
How to Rob Coaches:
After the mission Friends in Very Low Places you can interact with two crooked Station Clerks to buy tips for valuable Coach-targets:
- Alden – Rhodes (Example below)
- Hector – Strawberry
- Go to the Rhodes’ Post Office and speak to the Clerk
- Buy a Robbery Tip / for $ 2
- Head to the location marked on the map
- Take out the riders and either shoot the driver or jump on the wagon to take control
- Head towards the Wagon Fence (Seamus) near Emerald Ranch
- If you have fragile cargo, drive extra careful, so that nothing slips off the carriage
- Head into Seamus’ barn to sell it successfully
If done correctly it will add towards your “Robberies” on the 100% Progression Checklist.
Only if you accept a stagecoach robbery mission from Aiden or Hector it will trigger a proper “stagecoach robbery mission”. Of course for some quick cash you can just steal a random stagecoach of the road and drive it to the fence at Emerald Ranch for some cash (east of Valentine), but this does not satisfy the 100% completion requirement.
That’s all there is to Coach Robberies in RDR2. For more guides check out our full Red Dead Redemption 2 Wiki & Strategy Guide.