In Red Dead Redemption 2 doing a Train Robbery is needed for 100% Completion.
How to Rob Trains:
- Go to a Post Office and wait for a train to stop or buy yourself a train ticket.
- Once on the train, it’s best for it to start moving until you’re out of town.
- Aim your weapon at the passengers L2/LT and press Triangle/Y to rob them.
- Go through the train and rob all passengers.
- Exit the train and escape the lawmen.
If you do it while the train is stopped at a train station, the lawmen will arrive fairly quickly. You can still get away with plenty more cash than it takes to pay off your bounty. Because so many people are in the train you can sum up a lot of cash. Most people have a couple dollars on them or give you valuables that can be sold to Fence Vendors.
If done correctly it will add towards your “Robberies” on the 100% Progression Checklist.
That’s all there is to Train Robberies in RDR2. For more guides check out our full Red Dead Redemption 2 Wiki & Strategy Guide.