Quick Item: Bundled Jizo Statue
Item Description: Small Buddha effigy bound in red cloth. Raise in prayer between one’s palms to restore a node of Resurrective Power.
To enswathe a Jizo statue is to express feelings of parental love. The bundle of cloth is to at least ensure that the little one goes on in peace.
- Ashina Outskirts: Outskirts Wall – Gate Path – Jump forward to the building in front of you then head left to the cliff edge, if you look directly down from the ledge you should see another ledge below you with stone lanterns on it. Jump down to the ledge, and in the cave that leads off it you will find one of these items.
- Hirata Estate: Estate Path – Proceed up the street through the door that is opened as a shortcut. On the left go past the open door, and jump over the wall into the closed area that will have an NPC standing in front of a building. On the far wall from him will be another closed door, jump over this and proceed up the path to a small clearing where one of these will be.
- Ashina Castle: Ashina Reservoir – Head all the way over to the tower where you found Kuro held in at the start of the game, grapple up to the top and on a balcony on the back of the tower you will find one of these.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo: Main Hall – On the left side of the main room, behind the row of statues you will find one of these.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo: Sunken Valley Cavern – Immediately after killing the snake the get Fresh Serpent Viscera (if you don’t grab it then you can’t get it this playthrough), head down the path toward a cave. Sitting in front of a monk corpse there will be a pickup for one of these.
- Fountainhead Palace: Flower Viewing Stage – Go across the bridge, then head right walking underneath the building supports until you come out from under the second building. Hand a left and go all the way to the cliff wall, there will be a pickup for one of these under the waterfall, behind the Shichimen Warrior miniboss.
- In Playthrough 2+ these replace some Prayer Beads or Prosthetic Items if you’ve already obtained them.
Usage: Used to restore 1 node of Resurrective Power after you have revived once.
Max Number Held: 1
For all Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice items check out Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki and Strategy Guide.