Quick Item: Contact Medicine
Item Description: Powdered medicine with poisonous effects used through the ages by Ashina shinobi.
A weak “Poison” status abnormality is inflicted upon consumption.
By inflicting a weak poisin on oneself, all other forms of poison become ineffective. Some shinobi also use this medicine for a specific technique. Poison is said to expand the mind.
- Hirata Estate: Bamboo Thicket Slope – Continue up the path until you reach a bridge with a large club enemy and two shield enemies. To the right side of the bridge you should see a branch across the river that you can grapple to, then forward along this path with be this item.
- Can be dropped by the Nightjar enemies in Ashina Castle or Sunken Valley.
- Can be purchased from the Memorial Mob in limited amounts, starting from Ashina Castle: Abandoned Dungeon Entrance location.
- Sunken Valley: Riven Cave – Proceed up through the tunnel, then continue forward hugging the left wall until you can drop down behind a statue where you can find a pickup for 3 of these.
- Sunken Valley: Riven Cave – Continue forward from above until you can drop down behind another stature, where you will find another pickup for these beside a White Nightjar enemy.
- Ashina Depths: Mibu Village – Continue into the village along the left side, by the last large hammer enemy before you get to the wooden shrine you can find a pickup for one of these.
- Ashina Depths: Mibu Village – Head into the village but go across the the river to the right side. In front of the second house to the right will be a pickup for 1 of these.
Usage: Used to inflect weak Poison status on yourself, which will negate all other inflicted poison status for a period of time.
Max Number Held: 3
For all Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice items check out Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki and Strategy Guide.