Quick Item: Dragon’s Blood Droplet
Item Description: An item that is rarely dropped by a Divine Heir of the Dragon’s Heritage.
Using it will slightly increase Resurrective Power.
Restore the power of life to those who have been drained of it by offering this drop to the Sculptor’s Idol with the Recovery Charm in hand. In turn, all afflicted with Dragonrot will be healed.
The incessant coughing must cease.
- Dilapidated Temple – Given by Emma the Physician after she completes research into stagnant blood, after you give her a sample from a second victim affected by Dragonrot.
- Ashina Outskirts: Ashina Castle Gate – One can be purchased from the Memorial Mob after defeating Gyoubu Oniwa. After the boss fight walk across the battleground and up the stairs to find this merchant in a tent.
- Ashina Castle: Abandoned Dungeon Entrance – One can be purchased from the Memorial Mob, who is just beside this Sculptor Idol.
- Ashina Castle: Old Grave – Head through the tunnel to the left of the Idol, the pickup is sitting just to the right in front of a tombstone.
- Two can be purchased from Fujioka the Info Broker once he moves to the Dilapidated Shrine.
- Senpo Temple, Mt. Kongo: Shugendo – One can be purchased from Memorial Mob that is on the cliffs on the left path from this Idol.
- Senpo Temple, Mt. Kongo: Main Hall – In the hands of the large statue in front of you is one of these.
- Sunken Valley: Boghisattva Valley – Two can be purchased from the Toxic Memorial Mob, who is all the way down at the bottom of the area a little way in to the Toxic Water area.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo: Sunken Valley Cavern – Immediately after killing the snake the get Fresh Serpent Viscera (if you don’t grab it then you can’t get it this playthrough), head down the path toward a cave. Sitting in front of a monk corpse there will be a pickup for one of these.
- Ashina Castle: Great Serpent Shrine – (After losing access to this shrine then coming back) 1 can be found on the dead body directly beside this shrine.
- Fountainhead Palace: Near Pot Noble – In the far left side of the Lake area you will find another NPC in a blue pot. You can buy 1 of these from him for 1 fish scale (if you don’t purchase before killing the Great Colored Carp then you can purchase this from the Pot Noble in Hirata Estate).
- Dilapidated Temple – 1 can be purchased from Fujioka the Info Broker after you have defeated the Divine Dragon boss.
- Ashina Outskirts: Ashina Castle Gate/Flames of Hatred – (After defeating Demon of Hatred) Head up the hill into the building where you originally found the Tengu, opposite the door you’ll find one of these.
- When used at Sculptor’s Idol – Cures Dragonrot in all currently afflicted characters. Doing so restores your Unseen Gift (which gives a chance to not lose money or XP on death).
- When used in Inventory – Increases currently amount of Resurrective Power (amount in the two nodes that aren’t restored when resting at an idol).
Max Number Held: 1
For all Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice items check out Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki and Strategy Guide.