Upgrade Item: Lump of Grave Wax
Item Description: A lump of fatty wax that has formed inside the body and turned pitch back. Used for occultic Prosthetic Tool upgrades of an advanced nature. A long-suffered illness will see the growth turn large and blacker still. It is customary to run water over the site of an extracted growth.
- Ashina Depths: Hidden Forest – Upon defeating the Mist Noble in the temple of the Hidden Forest you will be given this item for the first time.
- Fountainhead Palace: Vermillion Bridge – Head down the path into the first house in Fountainhead. On the other side start running around the lake side of the house and you will see an enemy practicing their martial arts on a small piece of bridge leading into the water. Take out the enemy and the wax is on that bridge.
- Fountainhead Palace: Mibu Manor – From the idol head through the building ahead and to the left to come out in a smaller courtyard. Head into the building on your right through a small hole in the ceiling in the back side hallway. There are holes you can pop down to attack the enfeebling enemy near this wax. Take him out and look into the small shrine like tent in the building for this wax.
- Fountainhead Palace: Great Sakura – From the idol head to the tree branch you fought Okami Leader Shizu and look down into the water to your left. You will see a building with half its roof sticking out of the water. This wax is under the roof of that building on the lakes floor.
- Ashina Outskirts: Flames of Hatred – After defeating Demon of Hatred head up the staircase on the right of the field that was fogged off. Halfway up the stairs you will see this.
- Sunken Valley: Under-Shrine Valley – From the idol turn around and head through the caverns into Ashina Ourtskirts and dive into the pool in the back of the area. Dive and swim to the other end of the cave and you will see a headless. This wax is behind the headless.
Max Number Held: 99
For all Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice items check out the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki and Strategy Guide