Quick Item: Scrap Iron
Item Description: Iron dregs mined in Ashina, Widely used for basic reinforcement, it can serve as a base material for Prosthetic Tool upgrades. Ashina is burdened with thick snow and infertile land, but the scrap iron dug from her soil is anything but crude.
- Ashina Outskirts: Outskirts Wall – Gate Path – Continue down the path from General Naomori Kawarda until you get to a building with a woman ringing a bell. Continue down to the next archway and you will see a man with a cannon shooting at you from high up on the wall ahead.Look out to the right off the edge of the cliffs to see an area you can grapple to. Grapple to the small platforms in the distance and wrap around the cliff to another grapple which will lead to the platform with this item.
- Ashina Outskirts: Outskirts Wall – Stairway – Just past the Chained Ogre you will come to an opening with a bunch of enemies and General Tenzen Yamauchi in the middle of the area. Take out all the enemies and the general and you will find this item inside the lower area where the general was.
- Ashina Outskirts: Outskirts Castle Gate – Just past the Ashina Castle Gate Idol you can jump up a ledge to the right and there will be a few enemies wearing wooden mushroom hats. You can farm this off these items enemies.
- Ashina Outskirts: Outskirts Castle Gate – Head forward from the Ashina Castle Gate Idol into the castle until you get to the portion of the castle where there are two mallet wielding ogres and look for the tallest tower in that area. Climb up there and start heading back towards the idol away from the open area. Hop to the ledge to the right looking off the back of that tower. Hop to the ledge and look in the distance to the left and you will see two items on a ledge you can grapple to. Grapple over and this will be one of the items on the ledge.
- Ashina Outskirts: Outskirts Castle Gate – Head forward from the Ashina Castle Gate Idol into the castle until you get to the portion of the castle where there are two mallet wielding ogres. In that area but before heading through the archway you can walk up the stairs to the side and walk behind a small building. Behind that building is this item.
- Ashina Outskirts: Ashina Castle – From the Ashina Castle Shrine head through the archway and take the path immediately to your left. Go into the first house on your right and and once through the doors head straight ahead through the doors ahead. At the base of the tree in the opening will be this Scrap Iron.
- Ashina Outskirts: Ashina Castle – From the Ashina Castle Shrine head back over the bridge and look to the right and you will see a grapple you can get to. Grapple across and there will be a bridge ahead with two enemies. Defeat them and on the other side look off the ledge to the left and you will see platforms down below. Drop down and follow the platforms along the right wall until you get to the little enemy with the wooden hat on. Defeat him and this iron is on the floor behind him.
- Ashina Outskirts: Ashina Castle – From the Ashina Castle Shrine head through the gateway and make a right. and head up the stairs on your right. Once on the top landing there will be another small set of stairs straight ahead to the right. Head to the end of that path to find this scrap laying on the floor.
- Hirata Estate: Bamboo Thicket – From the Bamboo Thicket Slope Idol continue up the path until you get to the bridge with an ogre on it before the burning town. Look to the right and there will be a ledge off in the distance. Grapple over to the ledge and follow it to the end and there will be a bundle of bamboo darker than the rest you can cut through to reveal a tunnel. Head through the tunnel and you will have to wall jump up the walls at the end of the tunnel to get higher up on the map. At the top is a shrine with a Purple Cloaked enemy protecting it. Defeat this cloaked enemy and you will receive this as a guaranteed drop.
- Ashina Castle: Upper Tower – Antechamber – From the Upper Tower – Antechamber shrine head into the next room with the robed monks and head to the right and go into the room straight ahead. There is a monk sitting on the floor speaking with another behind some covers. Defeated both of these enemies and this will be laying on the floor in the room.
- Ashina Castle: Ashina Reservoir – From the Ashina Reservoir Idol head forward taking out enemies until you get to the moon-view tower from the beginning and Seven Achina Spears – Shikibu Toshikatsu Yamauchi will be guarding the door. Take him out and on the top landing by the small tree is this item on the floor.
- Abandoned Dungeon: Underground Waterway – From the Underground Waterway idol look towards the water and you will see this item laying on the ground at the edge of the water.
- Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo: Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo – From the Senpou Temple, Mt. Kongo shrine head out the door and as you do, immediately stop and look to the right. You can jump down to the ledge below and and follow the path back up towards the cabin at the top where you will find this iron.
- Sunken Valley: Riven Cave – From the Riven Cave Idol continue forward until you swing from a few statues, land on a fallen statue forming a bridge, move forward and you will be on a ledge above a grouping of monkeys. Drop down and take them out and once they are taken out look against the wall on that landing to pick this item up.
- Ashina Castle: Ashina Reservoir – From the Ashina Reservoir Idol head forward and to the left back to the well you started the game in. The water has receded and you can now grapple up to a point. Grapple up and this scrap will be at your feet.
- Ashina Depths: Hidden Forest – From the Hidden Forest Idol jump on the branch and hop to the ledge below. Once on that ledge look for the branch that is connecting to the ledge. Get on the branch and immediately look down and you will see three items huddled in a small circle. Drop down and collect these items, one is this scrap.
- Misc – Can be dropped by the enemies with spears that come out of the walls in the toxic river cave.
- Ashina Outskirts: Flames of Hatred – The Battlefield Memorial Mob at the top of the stairs on the right side of the field will sell an infinite amount of these for 150 Sen a piece.
Max Number Held: 99
For all Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice items check out the Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki and Strategy Guide