Quick Item: Snap Seed
Item Description: Fumewort seeds that make a loud noise if you snap them. Useful for breaking the effect of illusion techniques.
If an illusion occurs, it is because someone created it.
To crush the phantoms and return to reality one must defeat the creator of the illusion. Snap Seeds can be of great help in that regard.
- Ashina Outskirts: Underbridge Valley – Proceed down the linear path, using stealth to avoid the gaze of the large snake. You’ll reach a point where you have to hug a wall to get along a ledge, then hide in a cart to draw the snake toward you so you can stab it’s eye. Directly in front of the door to this cart up a short hill is a bush where you pick up 5 of these.
- Hirata Estate: Hirata Audience Chamber – Just down the hall past one enemy is an NPC who gives you one of these
- Sunken Valley: Sunken Valley – Across the bridge into the Gun Fort area, on top of the wooden platform just because the entrance inside the Gun Fort.
- Sunken Valley: Gun Fort – Continue forward through the Shrine room out into the Sunken Valley Passage area. Take an immediate right before the bridge and look below you, you should see a platform with a pickup on it for 2 of these.
- Sunken Valley: Riven Cave – Head up through the tunnel above you and forward along the cliff path. Before you grapple to the statue look directly below you to a pickup which is for 3 of these.
- Sunken Valley: Boghisattva Valley – Just beside the Toxic Memorial Mob you will find a pickup for one of these.
- Ashina Depths: Hidden Forest – Proceed forward toward the location where you fight Tokujiro the Glutton, but instead of going toward the area he is in with the monkey go up the wall hug directly to the left to find a pickup for three of these.
- Can be purchased in unlimited amount from all vendors after you defeat the True Corrupted Monk boss.
Usage: Used to break the effect of Illusion techniques created by enemies in your area.
Max Number Held: 10
For all Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice items check out Sekiro Shadows Die Twice Wiki and Strategy Guide.