Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Trophy Roadmap
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 5/10
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 15 – 25 hours
- Offline Trophies: 41 (1, 2, 19, 19)
- Online Trophies: 0
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: 1, Evolution (Game seems to potentially not award Challenge tokens when you complete them)
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: Must complete 1 mission objective in each area on Deadeye difficulty after completing each on another difficulty
- Minimum Playthroughs: 1 full playthrough + mission replays for challenges
- Free-Roam / Level Select after Story?: Missions can be replayed as many times as you want
- Release Date: November 22, 2019
Welcome to the Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts Trophy Guide! This is the latest game in the Sniper: Ghost Warrior franchise from CI Games, after Ghost Warrior 3 released in 2017. This game moves more toward a smaller mission area style similar to the current gen Hitman games, with many ways to go about completing each individual objective in each level. Each is set up for multiple playthroughs and high level of replayability. Trophy wise the game requires you to finish 24 of 30 Challenges and unlock most (but not all) skills and items. Because you don’t need all there’s some wiggle room to skip the ones you find hardest.
Step 1: Play Through Each Region Once Completing all Main Objectives
Your first step will just be to play through all levels one time completing any extras as you see fit. You can start on a higher difficulty if you want, but there isn’t a specific reason to because of step 2.
Step 2: Play Each Region on Deadeye Difficulty, Completing One Objective to Earn the Difficulty Trophies
Next step will be the just redo one objective in each region on the highest difficulty to earn the 5 trophies for completing each region on the highest difficulty. The trophies imply you need to do all contract objectives on Deadeye, but the trophy is awarded after just one during a mission replay, so you can redo the shortest and easiest objective in each level to earn the trophies, then don’t need to play above the lowest difficulty again.
Step 3: Complete 24 Challenges
This is the main step that will take up most of the time to earn the platinum. You need to complete 24 of the 30 available challenges in the game. This means not all are needed and you can skip the hardest ones. These will normally require multiple replays of missions, the reason being that some are mutually exclusive. None of them are overly difficult though if you are going specifically for them on lowest difficulty.
Step 4: Clean Up Remaining Trophies
Once you’ve finished all challenges all you should have left is some of the misc trophies for killing targets certain ways, buying upgrades and items, and completing bounties and collecting collectibles.