ALPHASET BY POWGI Trophy Roadmap
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 60-90 minutes
- Offline Trophies: 21 (1, 2, 27, 2)
- Online Trophies: 0
- Number of missable trophies: None
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No difficulty setting
- Minimum Playthroughs: One partial
- Release Date: August 25, 2020
Welcome to the ALPHASET BY POWGI Trophy Guide!
In this variation of a crossword-game, you are given a grid with a total of 26 blanks. Each of the 26 letters of the Latin Alphabet has to be placed exactly once. Using Sudoku-like deduction, you can place some obvious letters and narrow down, where the remaining ones need to go.
To get the Platinum, you need to solve a total of 30 Puzzles, with two being mandatory.
Because 26 individual words need to be found as well, it makes sense to complete those Puzzles, while you’re at it. Ultimately, I chose early Puzzles 3 & 4 to have 30 in total.
ALPHASET BY POWGI Trophy Guide