Borderlands 3 DLC #2: Guns, Love, and Tentacles Trophy Roadmap
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 3,5/10
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 8-10 hours
- Offline Trophies: 8 (5, 3)
- Online Trophies: 0
- Number of missable trophies: possibly one (Good One, Baby)
- Glitched trophies: possibly one (A Hunter, Through and Through)
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No difficulty
- Minimum Playthroughs: One plus clean-up
- Free-Roam after Story?: Yes
- Release Date: March 26th, 2020
Welcome to the Borderlands 3 DLC #2: Guns, Love, and Tentacles Trophy Guide!
It’s Party-Time! Our friend Sir Hammerlock is finally putting a ring on his beloved Wainwright – and we are invited to the Planet Xylourgos to be amongst the guests. Of course, things don’t go as smoothly as planned, but there will be a happy ending after all.
Step 1: Complete the Story
Wedding and Mayhem – what a delightful combination. While playing through the story of your friend’s ceremony, mind the missable trophy Good One, Baby. If you fight together with Deathtrap, always let him do the kills and keep in the background.
Step 2: Side Missions
Time for some more content. These missions are needed for 100% completion as well.
Step 3: Challenges & Collectibles
Finish off by completing the Crew Challenges and collecting all ECHO recordings. The latter ones are not marked on your map.
- Gaige’s Gifts (Wedding Gifts for Hammerlock and Wainwright)
- Mancubus’ Eldritch Statues (Statue Enemies)
- Sir Hammerlock’s Occult Hunts (Beast Fights)
- ECHO Logs
- Rare Spawns (Rare Spawning Enemies)
Borderlands 3 DLC #2: Guns, Love, and Tentacles Trophy Guide
For the main game trophies refer to Borderlands 3 Trophy Guide.