Cyberpunk 2077 (CP77) has 5 Attributes. They are the general skill paths V can learn. Attributes are increased by spending Attribute Points on them. You gain 1 Attribute Point per Level Up. At the start of the game you automatically begin with 22 Attribute Points and then earn another 49 from Level Ups. Each of the five Attributes can be increased to Level 20. You can only earn 71 Attribute Points total between level-ups and starting attributes. Therefore, it is not possible to max out all Attributes in Cyberpunk 2077.
- Cyberpunk 2077 All Skills
- Cyberpunk 2077 All Perks
- Cyberpunk 2077 How to Reset Attributes / Skills / Perks
Below is a list of the five Cyberpunk 2077 Attributes and what distinguishes them from each other.
Body determines your raw physical power. In Addition to allowing you to force open doors, each level of Body (starting from level 3) will:
- Add 5 Health Points
- Add 3 Stamina Points
- Increase damage with fists and Gorilla Arms by 3
- Increase damage with melee weapons by 1.5%
- Decrease movement penalty while grabbing an enemy and wielding an HMG by 6%
- Increase movement while grappling an enemy and enemy grapple duration by 5 seconds
Reflexes determine your maneuverability. In addition to increasing your overall movement speed, each level in Reflexes will:
- Increase your passive Evasion from enemy attacks by 1%
- Increase Crit Chance by 1%
- Increase damage from Mantis Blades by 3
Technical Ability represents your technical know-how. It allows you to unlock doors and use Tech weapons. Each increase in level will increase your Armor by 5%.
Intelligence determines your netrunning proficiency. Every level of Intelligence will:
- Increase Cyberdeck RAM capacity by 4%
- Increase Quickhack damage by 0.5%
- Increase Quickhack duration by 1%
Cool determines your resilience, composure and effectiveness in operating from Stealth. Each level of Cool will:
- Increase Crit damage by 2%
- Increase all Resistances by 1%
- Increase Stealth damage by 10%
- Reduce the speed at which enemies detect you in Stealth by 0.5%
- Increase Monowire damage by 3
For more guides check out the complete Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki & Strategy Guide.