Cyberpunk 2077 (CP77) has 156 NCPD Scanner Hustle Locations (112 Assaults, 17 Organized Crimes, 27 Reported Crimes). This guide shows where to find all NCPD Scanner Hustles.
NCPD Scanner Hustles are very quick 1-step events where all you do is go to a location and kill the enemies. These events go away permanently after doing them, which also reduces the number of remaining enemies on the map.
There are the following types of NCPD Scanner Hustles (blue on map):
- 112 Assaults in Progress
- 17 Organized Crimes
- 27 Reported Crimes
Completing all NCPD Scanner Hustles is required for the following trophies (you must also do all Gigs for them):
- Greetings from Pacifica!
- The Wasteland
- Little Tokyo
- Mean Streets
- The Jungle
- City Lights
They get marked on the map by blue icons. After the story they will all be marked on your map automatically! Do what you can find during the story and clean up the rest after the story. After the Credits finish rolling, select / “One more Gig” to be put back before the Final Mission. Then you can continue in free roam to collect anything you haven’t done previously. On the world map you can filter for just the NCPD Events by zooming in on the map and clicking to filter for “Open World” activities.
A few NCPD Events will only spawn at night (after 8PM) or at day (before 8PM). If you’re still missing some NCPD Events after having reached Street Cred 50, try skipping time via the Menu to switch between day and night and check if new Events have appeared.
Assaults in Progress are small enemy groups with an item you must loot. Organized Crimes require you to clear an area of a large group of enemies. Reported Crimes add a miniquest to your journal (also adds a map marker) which leads to a cache you must loot. After visiting the first marker of a Reported Crime you’ll get a second marker but it’s part of that same Crime.
Below are maps with all NCPD Hustle Locations for each district. If there’s an orange number next to one of the hustles, it means there are multiple in one spot. See the last image of each district that is zoomed in on those locations.
If you’re not getting the 100% trophy / achievement for a district, odds are you are still missing an NCPD Hustle or a Gig that hasn’t spawned for you yet. Here are some tips:
- Some Hustles and Gigs may count towards a different district than they start in (especially near the border of districts). Some Gigs also show the wrong district icon in the journal. For example, in Watson it is common that you have done everything in that district but no trophy / achievement has unlocked. The reason is that some Gigs / Hustles that start in other districts are actually counted towards Watson. Complete all Gigs and all NCPD Hustles on the entire map! It can seem that a trophy for a district is bugged and seemingly everything has been done, but most likely you are missing something in a completely different district that is needed. On Xbox you can keep better track via the Achievement Tracking, but unfortunately at the time of release this isn’t possible on PS5 (though hopefully the proper PS5 version that gets released later will support this feature).
- When you start working on a district, make a Manual Save beforehand and keep a few Quicksaves / Manual Saves in between. If something is bugged you can reload these Saves, which can bring you back to a point before the bug occurred. You might lose a few hours of progress but it’s better than having to start from scratch.
- Read all your Shards (Menu > scoll over Journal > click Shards section below Journal). Some Reported Crimes don’t come up until you read shards related to them.
- A small number of Hustles only spawn at night (from 8pm – 8am)! Skip time in 3 – 6 hour increments and check your map if a new one has appeared.
- In Pacifica one of the Hustles north-east of the Stadium might not spawn. To fix this: complete all other Pacifica Hustles, then go to V’s apartment, sleep, skip 16 hours from the menu. It should then spawn the final Hustle.
- Reach Street Cred 50, which is needed to spawn a few Gigs.
- Also related to Gigs, if something doesn’t spawn try calling that district’s Fixer and visiting them (can zoom in on the map and filter for “Open World” icons to see them easily). In some cases the gig spawns can be a bit buggy and talking to the fixer can help spawn them.
For all Gigs (also needed for 100% in each district), refer to:
» Cyberpunk 2077 – All Gigs Locations
Note: The “ Suspected Organized Crime Activity” that is the furthest north-west in Watson only spawns after doing the one directly south of it (just a few meters away). Another one spawns after doing Gig: Hippocratic Oath in the same place as the gig (it won’t spawn instantly, just sleep at V’s apartment and it should appear). These are circled green in the map below. Remember that each Reported Crime also triggers a new entry in your journal that must be completed.
Note: In Pacifica the Hustle north-east of the Stadium is bugged for many players. A possible fix: After doing all other Pacifica Hustles, go to V’s apartment, sleep, skip time for 16 hours from the menu. It should then spawn the final Hustle.
That’s all of the NCPD Scanner Hustles and their locations in Cyberpunk 2077. Remember you must also complete All Gigs for the silver trophy or achievement in each district.
For all other Collectibles check out the complete Cyberpunk 2077 Wiki & Strategy Guide.