Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty DLC Trophy Roadmap
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10
- Approximate amount of time to 100%: 15-20 Hours
- Offline Trophies: 13 (13)
- Online Trophies: 0
- Number of missable trophies: 5 – King of Cups, King of Pentacles, King of Wands, King of Swords, The Tower (All Endings are missable and void each other, but can get them in one playthrough if you make strategic Manual Saves and replay from there. Follow the Roadmap to get everything in one playthrough).
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No, can do everything on ‘Easy’ difficulty
- Minimum Playthroughs: 1 full playthrough, a partial playthrough from “Main Job 10: Firestarter” with strategic manual saves to get all endings (see Roadmap)
- PS4/PS5 Autopop & Save Transfer: There is no PS4 version, DLC is only on PS5
- PS4/PS5 Crossbuy: There is no PS4 version, DLC is only on PS5
- Free-Roam / Level Select after Story?: Yes, can still free roam and clean up any missing Gigs / Side Jobs / Collectibles after story.
- Supports Manual Saves?: Yes, 20 Manual Save Slots and 7 Quicksave Slots and 12 Autosave Slots
- Release Date: September 26, 2023
Welcome to the Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty DLC Trophy Guide! Phantom Liberty is a paid DLC expansion releasing alongside Cyberpunk 2077’s Update 2.0. It adds a new district called “Dogtown” which is located inside Pacifica district. It also adds a new storyline that lasts for about 10 hours and has 5 endings. Each ending gives its own trophy. The endings are mutually exclusive, meaning doing one locks you out of other endings. Luckily, with some smartly placed Manual Saves you can get them all in one playthrough with just a partial replay. Replaying for the remaining endings takes an extra 3-4 hours. Then you need another 3-4 hours to do all Gigs and Collectibles. In total the DLC completion will take around 15-20 hours. Everything can be done on ‘Easy’ if you like, the difficulty doesn’t matter. If you don’t have an old save from the main game, you can immediately start the DLC by selecting “New Game” > “Phantom Liberty”. It will let you jump right into the DLC even if you never played the main game before. What character class or gender you pick doesn’t matter either. If you do have a finished story save you can continue from there and will receive a call that starts the first DLC quest “Dog Eat Dog”, track it from the Journal to start the DLC questline. The only thing to look out for is to keep a Manual Save from Main Job 10: Firestarter, that’s where the ending is decided. Based on your choice there, it will put you on completely different ending missions. Aside from the Endings, nothing else is missable and you can still free-roam after the story to do the collectibles/miscellaneous trophies.
Step 1: Create Manual Backup Save in Main Job 10: Firestarter
Play the story until “Main Job 10: Firestarter” any way you like. MAKE A MANUAL SAVE WHEN REACHING MAIN JOB 10: FIRESTARTER! Decisions until this point don’t matter (they don’t impact endings/trophies).
Your dialogue choice during this part will determine what ending missions you get. You can only get 3 of 5 endings per path. The purpose of the manual save is to reload it after getting the first 3 endings, then you only need to replay from this point onward for the other 2 endings (instead of replaying the full game). Never overwrite this manual save! See next step for what to choose.
Step 2: Ending #1 – King of Wands
In “Main Job 10: Firestarter”, after talking to Kurt you will have to follow Songbird to a lab. When talking to Songbird your dialogue choice will determine which ending missions you get:
- [PICK THIS!] Help Songbird escape | I’m with you (Upload Access Codes) –> leads to Endings: King of Wands / King of Swords > The Tower
- Help Reed capture Songbird | One more second… (Icebreaker Armed) –> leads to Endings: King of Cups / King of Pentacles > The Tower
Pick the 1st dialogue choice “Help Songbird escape”. Next Steps:
- Now finish this job and you will get “Main Job 11: The Killing Moon” as your ending. To advance objective “Wait for News from Songbird”, finish “Main Job 12: Run This Town” (triggered via call from Mr. Hands, just press Touchpad and in bottom left click “Skip Time” and drive around a bit until he calls). After completing “Run This Town”, Reed will call you, then Songbird calls you to continue Main Job 11: The Killing Moon. Advance this quest until you destroy a helicopter and have a train ride with Songbird.
- After the train ride pick the following choices (also good to make another manual save here): PICK UP SONGBIRD > LAY SONGBIRD DOWN > CAN’T LET YOU TAKE HER > DRAW WEAPON > SHOOT (rest of choices don’t matter) –> King of Wands unlocks after credits and subsequent dialogue.
- After the trophy unlocks, immediately proceed with the next step to reload the Autosave from inside the final train ride with Songbird (don’t do anything else as it could overwrite the autosave).
Step 3: Ending #2 – King of Swords
- Reload the Autosave from the final train ride before carrying Songbird to the space shuttle.
- This time do the opposite choices: CALL REED > WANNA LIVE ON > DEAL > PICK UP SONGBIRD > walk to Reed at the Rocket and pick LAY SONGBIRD DOWN > TAKE GOOD CARE OF HER –> King of Swords unlocks after credits and subsequent dialogue.
Step 4: Ending #3 – The Tower
- After earning King of Swords, Reed will call you to start “Main Job: Through Pain to Heaven” (if he doesn’t call simply press Touchpad, in bottom left click “Skip Time”, advance for 24 hours a few times and then drive around until he calls). This is only available if you did the King of Swords ending.
- (Optional: if you haven’t already, reply to the SMS text message from “Viktor Vektor” regarding “New cyberware software updates”. This is mandatory to open the door to Viktor’s Ripperdoc clinic, needed for an objective later).
- Complete Main Jobs “Through Pain to Heaven” > “Who Wants to Live Forever” > “Things Done Changed” –> at the end you unlock The Tower ending (choices don’t matter).
Step 5: Ending #4 – King of Cups
- Load your Manual Save from “Main Job 10: Firestarter”.
- This time pick the opposite choice: Help Reed capture Songbird | One more second… (Icebreaker Armed).
- Continue playing the story, until “Main Job: Somewhat Damaged”, when you reach Songbird inside the Core. Make another Manual Save here.
- Pick Dialogue: KILL SO MI | OK I’LL DO IT –> this locks in the ending
- Continue playing through the rest of the story, the remaining choices don’t matter –> King of Cups unlocks after “Main Job: Leave in Silence”.
Step 6: Ending #5 – King of Pentacles
- Reload Autosave / Manual Save from inside the Core in “Main Job: Somewhat Damaged”, before interacting with Songbird.
- This time do the opposite choices: AIN’T OVER YET > THAT’S NOT A SOLUTION > SPARE SO MI | WON’T DO IT.
- Again continue playing through the rest of the story, the remaining choices don’t matter –> King of Pentacles unlocks after “Main Job: Leave in Silence”.
Now you have all 5 Endings done. This only leaves some trophy cleanup. Note: having sided with Reed in Main Job 10 caused you to lose your gear. Mr. Hands will contact you with Side Job “Dirty Second Hands”, doing this will get your gear back.
Step 7: Collectibles & Miscellaneous Trophies
For Collectibles you will need the following:
- 3 Increased Criminal Activities (each also contains a Restricted Data Terminal)
- 9 Restricted Data Terminals – to buy all Relic Skills
- 10 Mysterious Signals – to steal vehicles for El Capitan
You will also need to do all 10 Gigs in Dogtown (all marked on map after story) and reach Wanted Level 5 from Dogtown Police. Then you will have all trophies.
Useful Tips, Tricks, Guides:
- Cyberpunk 2077 (Main Game) Trophy Guide & Roadmap
- Cyberpunk 2077 – 100% Completion Wiki
- Phantom Liberty DLC Walkthrough (All Main Jobs, Side Jobs, Gigs)
- Phantom Liberty DLC – All Increased Criminal Activity Locations
- Phantom Liberty DLC – All Restricted Data Terminal Locations (Relic Points)
- Phantom Liberty DLC – Mysterious Signal (El Capitan Vehicle) Locations
Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty DLC Trophy Guide
|King of Cups
Fulfill Songbird’s request.
This is one of the five possible ending trophies. It’s for choosing to capture Songbird in Main Job 10 and then killing her in the end:
After getting this trophy you can reload the Manual Save (or Autosave) from “Main Job: Somewhat Damaged” and refuse to kill Songbird for the opposite ending trophy King of Pentacles.
|King of Pentacles
Refuse Songbird’s request.
This is one of the five possible ending trophies. It’s for choosing to capture Songbird in Main Job 10 and then keeping her alive at the end:
After getting this trophy you can reload the Manual Save (or Autosave) from “Main Job: Somewhat Damaged” and do kill Songbird for the opposite ending trophy King of Cups.
|King of Wands
Take Songbird to the stars.
This is one of the five possible ending trophies. It’s for choosing to help Songbird escape in Main Job 10 and then send her to space in the rocket at the end:
After getting this trophy you can reload the Manual Save (or Autosave) from “Main Job 11: The Killing Moon” before encountering Reed. Then hand Songbird to Reed for the opposite ending trophy King of Swords.
|King of Swords
Take Songbird home.
This is one of the five possible ending trophies. It’s for choosing to help Songbird escape in Main Job 10 and then turning her over to Reed alive at the end:
After getting this trophy you can reload the Manual Save (or Autosave) from “Main Job 11: The Killing Moon” before encountering Reed. Then kill Reed and put Songbird in the rocket for the opposite ending trophy King of Wands.
Survive night city, and start a new life.
This is one of the five possible ending trophies. It’s for the new ‘main story ending’ by turning in Songbird alive (not dead) to Reed / President Myers, which results in triggering the ending mission “Who Wants to Live Forever”:
Progression Bug Warning: During Main Job “Things Done Changed”, the door to Ripperdoc Viktor’s basement may stay closed, thus leaving you unable to progress with this ending. It happens if you haven’t replied to Viktor’s text message “New cyberware software updates”. If this happens you can fix it by reloading a save before the Point of No Return in “Who Wants to Live Forever”, reply to Viktor’s text message (hold to open phone > Viktor Vektor > Good stuff, I’ll check it out asap > Can I get this soft at your clinic). Travel to Viktor’s Ripperdoc clinic to confirm the door is open before starting the ending. Then replay the ending and the door will be open. Now you can finish the ending.
Complete “Run This Town”.
|Automatic story-related trophy, cannot be missed. Reward for finishing Main Job 12: Run This Town. It will trigger via a phone call from Mr. Hands during Main Quest 11: The Killing Moon.|
|All the President’s Men
Save President Myers.
|Automatic story-related trophy, cannot be missed. Reward for finishing Main Job 2: Hole in the Sky.|
Complete every Gig in Dogtown.
|Phantom Liberty has 9 Gigs in the Dogtown district needed for this trophy (Note: the map counter on the “Mr. Hands” icon shows 10 but 1 of them is an old base game gig from Pacifica district called “Two Wrongs Makes Us Right“).
They unlock gradually during the story. They will be marked with a green “!” icon. After the story you will have all of them available and can still do them in free-roam. None of them are missable.
For a Walkthrough of each Gig click them below:
After completing the 9th Gig, the trophy won’t pop immediately. It will unlock after Mr. Hands calls you to thank you for completing the last Gig (should happen within one minute after completing the last Gig).
Eliminate three bosses from the “Increased criminal activity” category.
|» Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty – All Increased Criminal Activity Locations|
|Easy come, easy go
Steal the Arasaka medical truck or deliver 10 vehicles to El Capitan.
|» Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty – All Mysterious Signal Locations (El Capitan Vehicles)
There are two ways to get this trophy:
Defeat the Chimera.
|Automatic story-related trophy, cannot be missed. Reward for finishing Main Job 3: Spider and the Fly.|
Unlock all Perks in the Relic Perk tree.
|» Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty – All Restricted Data Terminal Locations (Relic Points)|
|The APB is Not Enough
Become Dogtown’s most wanted criminal.
This is earned by reaching Wanted Level 5 from the Police inside Dogtown (the new DLC district). Simply start attacking civilians by shooting at them or driving into them. Then shoot all incoming police forces to increase the Wanted Level until it reaches the maximum of 5 stars. The Wanted Level is seen in the top right corner next to the minimap.