Pisces is a Side Job in Cyberpunk 2077 (CP77). This walkthrough will guide you through all steps of the Pisces Side Quest.
Area: Westbrook (Japantown)
Quest Giver: Judy Alvarez
Requirement: Completed Judy’s 3rd Side Job “Talkin’ ‘Bout A Revolution“, and in that job agreed to help Judy or called her back about it later. Then wait a few days for a text message from Judy, replay to it, wait for a call from her to start this job.
Reward: 286 XP, 643 Street Cred
Mission Info: No in-game journal description available
- Go to the megabuilding H8 in the afternoon
- Wait until the afternoon
- Meet with Judy at the dolls
- Talk to the group
- Follow Judy
- Defeat the Tyger Claws
- Talk to Judy
- Go into the freight elevator
- Get to the roof
- Find a way into Hiromi’s penthouse
- Defeat the Tyger claw guards
- Get into Hiromi’s office
- Join the meeting
- Talk to Maiko
- Talk to the Tyger Claw bosses
- Defeat Tyger Claw bosses
- Talk to Maiko
- Defeat Maiko
- Leave the apartment
- Ride the elevator to the ground floor
This is Judy’s 4th Side Job and one of the quests that leads to Judy’s Romance (can only be romanced with female body type & female voice). The choices for her romance are marked red in this guide, be sure to follow them for the best outcome at the end of her questline.
Judy’s Side Questline:
Starting Location: Pisces
During Judy’s 3rd Side Job “Talkin’ ‘Bout A Revolution” agreed to help her “You can count on me”, or if you missed this you can call her to get this quest. A few days later, you will get a text message from Judy. Reply to her text message with anything. Advance time by a day and she will call you to start the quest.
Go to the megabuilding H8 in the afternoon / Wait until afternoon
Go to the quest marker shown above. If it’s not yet afternoon, you can advance time when you get there.
Meet with Judy at the dolls / Talk to the group
Enter the megabuilding and meet Judy on the ground floor near the elevator. There’s only one dialogue choice “How do I reach Hiromi?”, so can’t pick anything wrong here.
Go after Judy, enter the elevator. Activate the elevator button for the 3rd floor (Maintenance floor).
Defeat the Tyger Claws
After exiting the elevator there will be a few Tyger Claws enemies. Defeat them any way you see fit. No need to be stealthy here, they don’t pose a big challenge.
Talk to Judy
After those enemies are dead, Judy will stop by a wall panel. Let her finish talking. No dialogues to choose here.
Go into the freight elevator / Get to the roof
Enter the freight elevator on this floor, behind Judy in the above image. You automatically get to the roof by using the freight elevator.
Find a way into Hiromi’s penthouse / Defeat the Tyger claw guards
Just follow the trail of enemies, where they are you will find the entrance to Hiromi’s penthouse. Kill all the guards on the way there. These shouldn’t be too big of a threat, you have a lot of room to hide behind walls here if needed.
Get into Hiromi’s office
Once inside the penthouse, head upstairs to enter the office. Some gang bosses will sit on the couch.
Join the meeting / Talk to Maiko
Just wait for Maiko to arrive, talk to her. Either say “Let’s do this” or “You could’ve called off the guards”, it doesn’t matter either way. The important part is about to start though, so read on carefully.
Talk to the Tyger Claw bosses
The dialogue choices you pick when talking to the Tyger Claw bosses can have serious consequences on how this mission turns out, who lives and dies, whether Judy’s next quest will become available at all and whether or not you can romance Judy. You don’t want to mess this one up. Follow the below choices exactly it you want to romance Judy and get her next quest!
Pisces – Tyger Claw Penthouse Bosses Dialogue Choices (best ending):
- “Let’s do this”
- “Who are the other two?”
- “Do my best. Jack ’em out”
- “Hold on, think you’ve gone too far”
- “[Draw Weapon] Let’s cut to the quick” > kill the gang bosses
- Talk to Maiko > “What?” > “You tried to cheat us all” > Kill Maiko –> this is very important for the Judy romance! If you accept Maiko’s plan and her payment it will void your chance at a romance with Judy. It will completely void the next quest “Pyramid Song” and you’d miss the Judy vs Night City trophy / achievement! The outcome you want is that the gang bosses attack you here.
- Alternatively, if you have a non-lethal weapon mod it’s better to render Maiko unconscious with that instead of killing her. It doesn’t matter for the Judy romance, but in this scenario she will be much happier with how you handled this mission. If you kill Maiko she will be shocked but will understand why it was necessary. It doesn’t change anything whether Maiko lives or dies here. If you can take her out non-lethally do that, otherwise don’t worry and just kill her.
If you were to accept Maiko’s Plan AND accept her Payment, it would void Judy’s next mission and any shot you have with her at a romance. You’d miss out on one of the best missions in the game (Judy’s last one), so don’t side with Maiko here!!!
Defeat Tyger Claw bosses
See the above choices.
Talk to Maiko
See the above choices.
See the above choices. As mentioned, if you have a non-lethal weapon mod it’s desirable to render Maiko unconscious to get a more positive reaction from Judy. This is a bit of a hidden ending to this mission. It doesn’t matter though, either way you get Judy’s Romance quest next. (Just changes Judy’s reaction at the end of Pisces Side Job).
Leave the apartment
Follow the waypoints out of the penthouse to the elevator.
Ride the elevator to the ground floor
Press the elevator button and reach the bottom floor. Judy will be waiting there.
- Pisces Ending #1: If you killed Maiko, Judy will be shocked, but ultimately she will be understanding why you had to do it.
- Pisces Ending #2: If you took down Maiko with a non-lethal weapon mod: Judy will be most happy with how you handled the situation.
It only changes the dialogue you get with her here.
Your dialogue choice here doesn’t matter at all (“I’m sorry” or “Wasn’t my fault” –> if you killed Maiko). Either way you get her next quest if you followed this guide.
This finishes Pisces side quest job in Cyberpunk 2077 (CP77). Now you can continue with Judy’s next quest Pyramid Song.
For all other Quest Walkthroughs, check out the complete Cyberpunk 2077 Walkthrough.