Aitor is a Side Mission (Side Quest) in Dying Light 2. This walkthrough will guide you through all objectives of the Aitor side mission.
Region: The Wharf
Quest Giver: Aitor
Requirement: Automatically started during Main Quest “Welcome On Board” if you told Jack Matt what happened to Aitor during Main Quest “A Place To Call Home”, and becomes unavailable after completing Main Quest “The Lost Sight / Cathedral”
Reward: Varies, refer to end section for details
Mission Info: The Peacekeepers found Aitor… badly injured. Meyer insisted that I see to it that Aitor survived, because Matt would want to know exactly what happened in Old Villedor.
- Learn more about Aitor’s condition
- Talk to Margaret, the healer
- Collect Recluse petals at night
- Decide which medicine to use to treat Aitor
Starting Location: Aitor
Aitor is a side quest in The Wharf that is started automatically during Main Quest “Welcome On Board” if you told Jack Matt what happened to Aitor during Main Quest “A Place To Call Home”. This quest is missable as it will become unavailable after completing the next Main Quest “The Lost Sight / Cathedral”.
Learn more about Aitor’s condition
Head upstairs to the medical bay and interact with the door.
Talk to Margaret, the healer
Head to Culvert Island and speak to Margaret.
Collect Recluse petals at night
Wait until night and then head to the marked location to the north.
All along the water here you will find Recluse flowers, pick the petals from three of them.
Decide which medicine to use to treat Aitor
Return to the Medical Bay at the marked location.
Speak to the doctor and you will have several choices to make, which will affect the rewards and end result.
The first choice has two options:
- Never met any witches: Don’t receive information about Aitor’s involvement with Margaret
- I got herbs from her: Receive information about Aitor’s involvement with Margaret
The second choice has four options:
- [Radio Lawan for advice.]: Lawan confirms that small petals have healing properties
- [I give Aitor the small petals.]: 1500 Combat XP, 1500 Agility XP, Rage Booster (Blueprint), 1000 Old World Money, Aitor survives
- [I give Aitor the big petals.] 1500 Combat XP, 1500 Agility XP, 1000 Old World Money, Aitor dies
- [I refuse to give Aitor the herbs.] 1500 Combat XP, 1500 Agility XP, Rage Booster (Blueprint), 1000 Old World Money, Aitor remains in a coma
If Aitor survives, you can later speak to him inside the Fish Eye Canteen after the quest to receive The Lazarus (Knuckledusters).
This finishes Aitor Side Quest in Dying Light 2 Stay Human.
For all other Side Quests and Main Missions, check out the complete Dying Light 2 Walkthrough.