In Dying Light 2 there are two skill trees: Combat (24 Skills) & Parkour (24 Skills). Combat XP is gained by fighting and Parkour XP is earned from Parkouring actions. You earn more XP at night.
You can increase the amount of health and stamina by using Inhibitors. It costs 3 Inhibitors to upgrade health or stamina to the next level.
Here is the full list of Dying Light 2 Skills.
- Vault Kick – Jump over STAGGERED enemies and follow up with a kick.
- Perfect Dodge – Dodge at just the right time to STAGGER your enemy.
- Grapple – Use the momentum of attacking enemies to throw them to the side.
- Grapple Throw – Increase the momentum of enemies thrown with Grapple to knock them to the ground.
- Air Kick – When dropping onto enemies from above, nail them with a Power Kick.
- Vault Power Kick – Add force to your Vault Kick and send enemies flying.
- Headstomp – Headstomp enemies that lay on the ground.
- Perfect Parry – Perform a Perfect Block to STAGGER your enemy for longer and trigger a slo-mo effect that allows additional follow-up actions to be executed more easily.
- Block Projectiles – Block incoming projectiles like knives and arrows.
- Deflect Projectiles – Deflect an incoming projectile and send it back to your attacker.
- Power Attack – Perform a powerful attack that deals more damage, interrupts enemy attacks and blocks.
- Dropkick – Perform a powerful kick while jumping.
- Stab – Quickly take down an unaware enemy (requires a KNIFE).
- Block Charge – When blocking, charge at an enemy in front of you and knock them to the ground.
- Windmill – Perform a powerful attack that hits all enemies around you.
- Ground Pound – Perform a powerful attack while in mid-air.
- Smash – Smash enemy heads while dropping onto them from above.
- Stab Followup – Automatically throw a knife at another enemy after performing Stab (requires a KNIFE).
- Ledge Takedown – Quickly take down enemies by pulling them down from a Ledge.
- Precise Aiming – Increase your aim with all ranged weapons.
- Power Shot – Adds Piercing and bonus Damage to all Ranged weapon shots.
- Serial Shot – Allows you to fire up to 3 projectiles at the same time.
- Smash Jump – Perform a jump right after Smash, giving you the opportunity to follow up with another aerial attack.
- Parkour Shot – Gain the ability to use ranged weapons while parkouring.
- High Jump – Allows you to jump higher and reach higher ledges.
- Active Landing – Reduce fall damage and keep your momentum.
- Safe Landing – Increases the height from which you can land without taking any damage.
- Landing Jump – Jump instantly from an Active Landing.
- Firm Grip – Make the last climb on ledges even when your stamina is gone and briefly maintain your grip when you land on Ledges from great heights.
- Fast Climb – Move faster on Ledges when moving up and to either side.
- Ledge Jump – Jump while climbing on ledges to get higher more quickly.
- Far Jump – Use any obstacle to spring from it and jump further.
- Double Jump – Reach even greater heights while jumping off obstacles.
- Rotate Jump – Turn 180 degrees during a jump.
- Sleep Runner – Increase your speed while navigating tricky obstacles like slopes, balance boards, climbing pipes, wall openings, etc.
- Slide – Slide while running, e.g. to pass through low holes in walls and other passages.
- Slide Jump – Perform a jump directly from a Slide without losing any momentum.
- Dart – Temporarily increase your running speed, which allows you to jump across wider gaps, reach higher ledges or run longer on walls.
- Dash – Dart for as long as your Stamina lasts.
- Afterboost – Gain a brief burst of speed after performing specific parkour moves.
- Stealth Movement – Increase your overall speed and mobility while sneaking. Gain the ability to perform a Crouch Jump.
- Crowd Runner – Run through a group of enemies without losing any momentum and lowering the damage you receive.
- Enemy Jump – Jump off enemies while in Darth/Dash.
- Bash – Bash through obstacles and enemies without stopping.
- Tic Tac – Run alongside horizontal surfaces.
- Wall Run – Rn upwards on vertical surfaces.
- Wall Run Jump – Jump up while performing a Wall Run.
- Wall Combo – Combine Tic Tacs or Wall Runs into longer combos.
That’s all of the unlockable skills in Dying Light 2: Stay Human.
For more Dying Light 2 guides, check out the Dying Light 2 – 100% Completion Wiki & Strategy Guide.