FIFTY WORDS BY POWGI Trophy Roadmap
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 1/10
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 1 hour
- Offline Trophies: 31 (1, 3, 22, 5)
- Online Trophies: 0
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: None
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No difficulty settings
- Minimum Playthroughs: 1 partial
- Trophy Lists: 4 (PS4 & Vita Crossbuy for Europe and North America each) – you can platinum it on PS4 & Vita and buy it from both regions (by making new regional PSN account) to earn multiple Platinums
Welcome to the FIFTY WORDS BY POWGI Trophy Guide!
Back to the roots – sort of! Like the first POWGI title for PlayStation consoles, this game is another variation of Word Search.
This time, colorful patterns are very much encouraged and you can edit the colors to your liking.
Step 1: Complete mandatory Puzzles
This time around, there only are seven Puzzles you have to complete.
Doing them, once with only one color, once with 10 different mixed colors and finding diagonals first knocks away a large portion of the trophies.
Step 2: Find specific Words
Across all 60 puzzles, there are 10 hidden words which occur exactly three times.
You need to find and highlight all of them. Once marked, exiting to the menu is fine; no need to finish the puzzle. Resetting puzzles means you have to circle the certain found word again!
Step 3: Clean-up
You likely have to replay a few puzzles to solve one in under three minutes and might have to get the “backwards-trophies” out of the way to get your Platinum.
FIFTY WORDS BY POWGI Trophy Guide
If you enjoyed this game – check out the other POWGI titles as well. We have guides for all of them:
- Word Search
- Word Sudoku
- One Word
- Word Wheel
- Word Maze
- Just a Phrase
- Epic Word Search Collection