Supplies in Ghost of Tsushima are used as a currency to buy items and materials from merchants and to upgrade your armor and weapons. They are the money in this game.
Here’s How to Get Supplies:
- Supplies are dropped by defeated enemies. Some enemies drop nothing, others drop ammo, and yet others will drop Supplies. This is quite common, so always loot fallen enemies before moving on.
- Found at all Enemy Camps (during Main Quests, Side Quests, and liberating the Red Mongol Camps on the map).
- Mongol-occupied Farms tend to have plenty of Supplies.
- Liberated Settlements usually have a few Supplies left lying around, too.
- Supplies are often found during Side Quests naturally along the path to objectives and around buildings.
- Supplies can be found from random enemy patrols (usually along main roads) who are guarding a chest. These chests will often contain some Supplies (around 15-25). Once you’ve liberated all Regions and did all Side Quests, you can still get Supplies using this method.
You find Supplies nearly everywhere you go.
More Crafting Materials / Resources:
For more guides, check out the complete Ghost of Tsushima Wiki & Strategy Guide.