Godfall Trophy Roadmap
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 5/10
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 30 – 50 hours, depending on how much time spent setting up to run Ascended Tower of Trials
- Offline Trophies: 0
- Online Trophies: 46 (1, 2, 9, 34) – Game is online only, can be played Single Player or Co-op but constant internet connection required
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: Ascendant (Doesn’t unlock correctly for every player since Primal content update)
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: Higher difficulty on missions gives better rewards but isn’t required for trophies or progression
- Minimum Playthroughs: 1 Story + Many Mission replays + Tower of Trials runs
- Free-Roam / Level Select after Story?: Can replay missions as often as you want
- Release Date: November 12, 2020
Welcome to the Godfall Trophy Guide! Godfall is a new original IP from Counterplay Games, released as a launch title for the PS5. This game is part of the looter genre but entirely focused on third-person melee combat. The game can be played solo or with up to two other players in co-op through repeatable missions and a challenge tower for increasingly better loot and challenge. The majority of the trophy list is just for playing the game using all weapon types and most abilities, and most trophies will come along the way with experimenting and leveling up before you get to the challenging Tower of Trials related trophies which is most of the game’s endgame setup.
Step 1: Complete the Main Story
The first step is to play through the main story of the game, which leads you through all mission types and unlocks all of the overworld areas. You should try experimenting with different weapons as you obtain them, and unlock the main abilities and be sure to use them on enemies when you can so you are working towards all of the miscellaneous “do something X times” trophies. Most of the trophies can be tracked in the MERITS menu in-game, and you should try to be finishing most of the merits anyway for the rewards they give. If you get stuck on a boss mission or find enemies hitting too hard you can always grind some in the “Explore the Realm” missions in each area, because although those say they are specific level when you select them on the map, the game scales all enemies and rewards to your current level.
Step 2: Play through Dreamstones, Reach the Level Cap, Clean Up Misc trophies
After completing the main story you will unlock more missions to do called Dreamstones. Focus on reaching the level cap along with clearing out more of the misc trophies while you’re still switching weapons often. After reaching the level cap of 50 you will want to start watching for specific gear to fit with the build you want to use while working through the Ascended Tower of Trials.
Step 3: Ascended Tower of Trials
The last step in the platinum will be finishing the Ascended Tower of Trials trophies. You specifically need to reach floor 20 in the Ascended Tower of Trials (Primal update caps the tower at 30 floors), which starts with enemies at level 52 and costs 20 keys to start, compared to the 5 keys of the normal Tower of Trials. You will want to get yourself working towards a specialized build for this and be used to all enemy types.