Gotham Knights contains 16 Puzzles. Solving all Puzzles is needed to advance through the main story and side quests. This guide shows how to solve all Puzzles in all Cases.
The way most puzzles work is that you must connect 2 correct clues. You do this by marking a clue on the left and a clue on the right by pressing Square (PlayStation) / X (Xbox), then you confirm with Triangle (PlayStation) / Y (Xbox). If the selected clues are correct, a green checkmark will appear and the puzzle gets automatically solved. If the selected clues are wrong, they will show a red line and you must select other clues.
Some puzzles involve stepping on pressure plates in the correct order or putting symbols in the correct order. Some are simply environmental puzzles where you must escape a trap.
Below are links to each Puzzle Solution:
- Case 1.1: Crime Scene Hidden Door Code
- Case 1.2: Autopsy Room Puzzle
- Case 2.1: Locate Bugs
- Case 2.2: Find a Way to Activate the Mechanism (Wires Locations)
- Case 2.2: Shadow Bird Puzzle
- Case 2.2: Escape Burning Tunnel Trap
- Case 3.1: Map Puzzle
- Case 3.2: Extract Viable Sample
- Case 4.2: Floor Plate Puzzle
- Case 5.2: Escape Labyrinth (Spinning Metal Blades)
- Case 5.2: Owl Head Puzzle
- Case 6.2: Sudoku Puzzle
- Case 6.2: Breach Blast Door
- Case 7.2: Solarium Lab Puzzle
- Case 7.2: Align Frequencies
- Case FR1.3: Open Vault Door & Search Clues in Vault
For everything else needed for 100% Completion check out the Gotham Knights Wiki & Strategy Guide.
Leave a Reply