The Golden Castle contains 8 Kodama Locations in Nioh 2. This walkthrough will guide you to all Kodama in The Golden Castle mission in chronological order. Nothing is missable, everything can be collected after the story via mission select.
Every 5 Kodama you find gives you an extra Elixir for that region. Finding all 150 Kodama unlocks the Kodama Leader trophy.
- In the courtyard after the 1st Shrine (sitting behind a Yokai Realm).
- After the 1st mid-mission boss “Enenra”, it’s on one of the rooftops in a Dark Realm with a yellow crystal. Just before 2nd Shrine.
- In the room next to 2nd Shrine. You can reach it via the room that has a big yellow crystal in it.
- In the Dark Realm courtyard after 2nd Shrine (where another yellow crystal is).
- In the same courtyard as the last Kodama, there are some wooden stairs leading up. Halfway up the stairs you can head to the right and enter a room with a hidden wall (Yokai wall with red eyes). Get rid of the wall to find a Hot Spring + Kodama Location behind it!
- In front of the door to mid-mission boss “Mezuki & Gozuki”, in plain sight.
- After 3rd Shrine, on the right side before the mid-mission boss “Kasha”.
- In a room on the right side just before the mission’s main boss “Lady Osakabe” (after 3rd Shrine).
That’s all Kodamas in The Golden Castle. For all other missions, check out the complete Nioh 2 All Kodama Locations Guide.