Star Wars Jedi: Survivor contains 12 Fish Locations. Finding all Fish Locations unlocks the Skoova Diving trophy & achievement. First, you need to recruit Skoova for the Cantina. He’s an NPC found in Foothills Fall in the Prospector’s Folly region on Koboh. You will automatically reach this location during Chapter 5. When you get to Foothill Falls, you’ll find him sitting on his fishing boat opposite a hut. Talk to him to recruit him and he will join the Cantina.
When you go back to the Cantina, you can find him upstairs near the aquarium. To fill the aquarium, you need to find all 12 Fish available in the game. To obtain a fish, you need to find Skoova in various locations around Jedha and Koboh; he’ll always be in his boat, you just have to talk to him and he’ll then catch the fish himself. It is highly recommended to take care of this trophy after the story when you have all the abilities to go everywhere.
Below you can find a list of all fish available in the game and their locations:
- Snakefish (Jedha > Anchorite Base): Found right of the Meditation Point.
- Faintailed Laa (Jedha > Crypt of Uhrma): From the Crypt of Uhrma meditation point, go up the stairs and up the stairs again. Now through the door and jump-dash across the chasm on the right. Continue on and then downhill to enter the Crypt of Uhrma. Inside the Crypt, you’ll find a puzzle door. Number the switches in the first row 1-4, and the ones in the second row 5-8. Pull 1-4-6-7. Enter the secret area and you’ll eventually find Skoova.
- Big Mouth Faa (Koboh > Rift Passage): After defeating the boss at the top of the Observatory as part of Chapter 5, use the elevators to reach a cavern. From here, zip-line to the bottom and in the next room you’ll find Skoova. Talk to him and when he’s done talking, he’ll catch the fish for you.
- See Fish (Koboh > Foothill Falls): Located in the pond where you meet Skoova for the first time.
- Frilled Newt (Koboh > Gorge Crash Site): Right near the Meditation Point.
- Barbed Hookfish (Koboh > Smuggler’s Tunnel): Dive into the water below and you’ll see Skoova’s fishing boat.
- Fingerlip Garpon (Koboh > Rambler’s Reach Outpost): Behind the house closest to the stables, edge of the water.
- Viscid Lurker (Koboh > Phon’Qi Caverns): After you meet Prince Patren for the first time and jump down the ledges with all of the puffer acid enemies and kamikaze grenade B1 Battle Droids, you’ll see Skoova below you next to a small pool.
- Mee (Koboh > Mountain Ascent): Phase through both the green laser gates, then keep looking to the right and you should see a bridge and a ledge you can jump down to. Skoova is on here.
- Glottsamcrab (Koboh > Viscid Bog): Right next to the tent with the Rumor icon, found near the Meditation Point.
- Blue-Finned Crayfish (Koboh > Nekko Pools): Head to the Meditation Point and ride a Nekko uphill towards the Bygone Settlement territory. You’ll find Skoova as soon as you reach the border with it.
- Blinding Rayfish (Koboh > Devastated Settlement): Found atop one of the pillars in the Devastated Settlement. If you go to the Grand Court meditation point, it’s the closest one to that. You can get here by gliding with the Relter. It’s the only spire with a small pond atop it.
These are all the Fish Locations in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor. For all other collectibles refer to Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Wiki.