Star Wars Jedi: Survivor contains 15 Force Tear Locations. Finding and completing all Force Tears unlocks the Blood, Sweat, and Tears trophy & achievement. Force Tears are glowing purple collectibles that appear in certain locations. For each one, you have to either complete an enemy encounter or a platforming challenge while a clock runs. You don’t have to beat a certain time, but you can replay them as the collectible stays on the map once completed, except it’s now gold-colored. Note that initially, the Tear in Hunter’s Quarry wasn’t included in the in-game Holomap’s Collectibles counter, so there is a chance that this trophy may unlock one early upon completing your 14th Force Tear instead of your 15th.
They are grouped by planet below.
- Fractured Malice: From the Rooftops meditation point, don’t proceed towards Renovation Site 4733. Instead, go the opposite linear way along the pipes and you’ll eventually be able to lift a door behind which is the Force Tear. You’ll have to kill two Rancors.
- Fractured Burden: From the Gorge Crash Site meditation point, step on the elevator and immediately step off it to reveal a liftable plate. Drop down for the Tear. Defeat the three large enemies.
- Fractured Agility: To access this Tear you have to go to Boiling Bluff. Interact with the orange balloon dispenser and place one so you can reach the other two. Then, make your way to the platform the balloons lead you to and interact with the beast. It will teleport you right on a higher platform on Derelict Dam with the Tear you wouldn’t have been able to reach previously. Now complete the platforming challenge.
- Fractured Momentum: In the Smuggler’s Tunnel, if coming from the Cantina entrance, go through the first green laser gate and in the distance you’ll see a second one. Wall run and phase through it to find this Tear, which is a platforming challenge.
- Fractured Delusion: Located in Hunter’s Quarry. Use the grappling point to climb up the vines behind Doma’s shop, then use the floating weather instruments with your ascension hook to the wall run panel and step inside the cave to find this. Defeat the enemies. It should be noted that this Force Tear may not be necessary for the trophy and you may already have unlocked it if this is your last one. If you can’t see the Force Tear at the location, you need to first access the building near Doma’s Shop. Inside it is an enemy type which you then can find inside the Force Tear, thus unlocking it.
- Fractured Duality: On the Cantina’s rooftop garden, climb the tower via the vines. You have to defeat the enemies using the Double-Bladed Stance.
- Fractured History: First, you have to kill Spawn of Oggdo at Fort Kah’Lin. See Star Wars Jedi: Survivor All Legendary Adversary Locations. Then, go to Doma’s Shop and interact with the miniature Oggdo next to her and it will spawn this Tear. You have to defeat two more Spawns of Oggdo.
- Fractured Resolve: Behind the first waterfall. Complete the platforming sequence. You can easily get to this location once your way to the Forest Array region as part of Chapter 2.
- Fractured Punishment: This Force Tear can be found in the Stone Spires region. You will automatically reach this region halfway through Chapter 3. After unlocking the three updrafts, use the Renter near the Devastated Settlement meditation point to reach and fly through them counterclockwise. As you fly higher, you should see a platform with a giant golden cube where the Tear is.
- Fractured Power: From the Fogged Expanse meditation point, follow the straightforward path to the end of Marl Cavern (entered through Fogged Expanse) using the orange balloon grapple point to find this. You have to defeat all the enemies using the Crossguard Stance.
- Fractured Tradition: From the Monastery Walls meditation point, head left and make your way to the top of the hill until you can slide down. Grapple onto the ledge and then shimmy along the beam. Then, jump across the pillars to get to it. Here you have to defeat 1 wave of Bedlam Raider enemies using only the single lightsaber stance. Nothing too complex.
- Fractured Determination: From the Anchorite Base meditation point, open your map. Left of where you are are two green opened paths. In one of them is this Force Tear.
- Fractured Dexterity: From the Crypt of Uhrma meditation point, take up the stairs and then the new set of stairs in the small room with the two Stormtroopers. Now, wall-run into the windy area with the Scavenger Droid, and take a left.
- Fractured Cunning: From the Timeworn Bridge meditation point, go up the small room hill and get outside. Continue right and around the cliff, then squeeze through the crack. Now, go through the door on the left. Now climb up the wall and dash through the green laser door.
- Fractured Endurance: From the Automated Forge meditation point, continue on until you eventually reach a room with two electrified climbable grates. Get to the very top of this room, then run along the wall. After the wall-run, don’t zip your way down the line, but instead swing across the nearby pole. You’ll have to kill 150 B1 Battle Droids.
These are all the Force Tear Locations in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor. For all other collectibles refer to Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Wiki.