Wondering how to set up & change parental controls on PS5? This is how you do it:
PS5 Settings > Family and Parental Controls > PS5 Console Restrictions > Parental Controls for New Users
This allows you to set up parental controls for users who haven’t joined PlayStation Network and Guests who don’t sign in to PlayStation Network.
Parental Control Settings include:
- Set Age Restriction for Games (Games with an Age Rating higher than selected cannot be started). The lower the age, the tighter the controls. Can be set separately for PS5 and PS4 games.
- Set Age Restriction for Blu-Ray Movies
- Set Age Restriction for DVD Movies
- Country or Region (block discs from other regions)
- Use of PlayStation VR (use of VR can be restricted for Children)
- Web Browsing (can restrict opening the Web Browser)