Sniper Elite 5 has a total of 152 Collectible Locations (41 Personal letters, 39 classified documents, 24 Hidden Items, 24 Dead-eye Targets aka Stone Eagles, 24 workbenches). Finding all collectibles unlocks the following trophies and achievements:
- From Paris with Love [Bronze]
- Burn after reading [Bronze]
- Souvenir hunter [Bronze]
- Eagle Eyed [Bronze]
- Tinkerer [Bronze]
There are 9 Missions total. Missions 1-8 contain 19 Collectibles each. Mission 9 doesn’t have any Collectibles.
None of the Sniper Elite 5 Collectibles are missable. You can get missing collectibles at any time via mission select. You can check which ones you have found and which are still missing, during a Mission press Options-Button > Service Record > Collectibles > Click a Mission. This guide uses the same order as the in-game menu order, this way you can easily reference your missing ones. The best approach is to clear all enemies from the map first, grab what you find along the way, then collect your missing items after.
Everything is saved automatically and instantly when you pick it up. You can return to the title screen without having to reach the next checkpoint. If you die you don’t have to pick it up again. In Co-Op the collectible goes away after one player picked it up but it will count for both players so no need to find it again.
Personal Letters, Classified Documents, Hidden Items are the regular collectibles you pick up. Sometimes these are looted from specific enemies who always spawn in certain areas. Stone Eagles are sitting on top of buildings and must be shot. Workbenches are found inside buildings and unlock weapon mods.
For collectibles looted from enemies the easiest method is to buy the Swift Hands combat skill and melee everyone, it will automatically loot them. When using the binoculars you can also see which enemies are carrying collectibles.
If you have the Wolf Mountain DLC, those count towards the grand total required to unlock the trophies, thus allowing you to skip some collectibles from main game missions.
If a collectible doesn’t spawn it’s bugged. Rebooting the game and restarting the mission from scratch should make it spawn.
Collectible Guides by Mission
- Mission 1: The Atlantic Wall (19 Collectibles)
- Mission 2: Occupied Residence (19 Collectibles)
- Mission 3: Spy Academy (19 Collectibles)
- Mission 4: War Factory (19 Collectibles)
- Mission 5: Festung Guernsey (19 Collectibles)
- Mission 6: Libération (19 Collectibles)
- Mission 7: Secret Weapons (19 Collectibles)
- Mission 8: Rubble And Ruin (19 Collectibles)
- Mission 9: Loose Ends (0 Collectibles) – No Collectibles in this Mission
- Hitler DLC – Mission 10: Wolf Mountain (19 Collectibles) – Not mandatory for trophies, but getting these allows you to skip some collectibles in the main game
- Campaign DLC – Mission 11: Landing Force (13 Collectibles)
- Conqueror DLC – Mission 12: Conqueror (13 Collectibles)
- Rough Landing DLC – Mission 13: Rough Landing (13 Collectibles)
- Kraken Awakes DLC – Mission 14: Kraken Awakes (13 Collectibles)