Metamorphosis Trophy Roadmap
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 2/10
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 3-4 hours
- Offline Trophies: 26 (1, 6, 9, 10)
- Online Trophies: 0
- Number of missable trophies: 0 – You can use Choose Chapter to unlock any remaining trophies from the Main Menu.
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: No difficulty options available. Difficulty is the same for everyone.
- Minimum Playthroughs: 1 + replaying Chapter 8 “The Tower” for both endings.
- Free-Roam / Level Select after Story?: Yes, after you’ve finished the story, Choose Chapter unlocks.
- Release Date: August 12, 2020
Welcome to the Metamorphosis Trophy Guide! Inspired by the worlds created by Franz Kafka, Metamorphosis is a first-person puzzle-platforming adventure set in a surrealist world. You play as Gregor who sets out on a journey to find out why he was transformed into a bug. Most trophies will unlock as you play through the story, with only a few related to Side Missions or activities, especially in Chapter 7 – The Village. The game sports a total of 20 Collectibles (Effigies) scattered throughout the different Chapters. Refer to the Collectibles Video Guide to find them all.
Step 1: Play through the Story While Collecting all Effigies and Unlock the First Ending (Condemn Joseph)
Your first step is simple. Play through the story while referring to our Collectibles Video Guide to find out where all Effigies are. At the end of Chapter 8 – The Tower, you need to store the verdict in order to condemn Joseph and unlock the trophy related to the first ending. Follow the directions under A Cage Went in Search of a Bird to find out how.
Step 2: Replay “The Tower” for the Second Ending (Save Joseph)
After completing the story, Choose Chapter unlocks in the Main Menu. Now reload Chapter 8 – The Tower to unlock the second ending. At the end of Chapter 8 – The Tower, you need to burn the verdict in order to save Joseph and unlock the trophy related to the second ending. Follow the directions under A True Hero Must Do Romance to find out how.
Step 3: Miscellaneous Trophies (Optional)
This step is optional. If you need to, use the Choose Chapter feature from the game’s Main Menu to reload any Chapter and unlock any remaining trophies. Refer to the guide below for the chapter-specific trophies. Congratulations on your new shiny Platinum.
Metamorphosis Trophy Guide