Star Wars Jedi: Survivor contains 13 Legendary Adversary Locations. Finding and eliminating all Legendary Adversaries unlocks the I’m a Living Legend trophy or achievement. Legendary Adversaries are more powerful versions of regular mob enemies, some of which have their own entry in the Tactical Guide.
You won’t be able to find all of these during your regular story playthrough as some of these are gated behind story abilities. You will encounter all of these as you complete the collectibles on all planets for trophies. Here’s a list of all Legendary Adversary Locations:
- D-L1T (Coruscant > Hangar 2046-C): After the Meditation Point, head up the small lift and go through to the next corridor. To the left is a door that you can only open with BD-1’s Electro Dart. This legendary Security Droid is inside.
- Frenzied Jotaz (Coruscant > Undercity Meats): You can hear this enemy trying to break down the heavy doors in this section. Use an Electro Dart to open the door and kill him.
- Urgost, Fist of Rayvis (Koboh > Observatory Understructure): Automatically fought as a boss in Chapter 5 on your way to the top of the Mountain Observatory.
- Gorocco Matriarch (Koboh > Derelict Dam): After the Meditation Point, take the right path at the fork and drop down to the destructible wall. Turn around and wall run across to the room with the Roller Mine, then kite it over to you and run back across the wall. Pull and Push it to break the wall, then go through and climb up the rope. Head around the ledge and use Lift to raise the door, then go through and fight this enemy.
- Vile Bilemaw (Koboh > Fogged Expanse): In the circular section at the back of this area. Slide down the mudslide to reach it.
- Rancor (Koboh > Sodden Grotto): Located at the end of Sodden Grotto. You’ll come to this area as you clear Koboh out for Treasures.
- Golden Skriton (Jedha > Anchorite Base): From the Anchorite Base meditation point, go to the leftmost point in the Desert Ridge territory. Here you’ll find this creature.
- The Mire Terror (Koboh > Viscid Bog): After going down the long lift to this area, look to the left and use Lift to raise three stone platforms and jump across to the area where this enemy is located.
- Spawn of Oggdo (Koboh > Fort Kah’Lin): Move through the watchtowers until you reach the big circular platform, which will drop underneath you and into this battle. After you kill him you can open the chest for the Poncho and A Presence I’ve Not Felt Since… .
- Sutaban Alpha (Jedha > Crypt of Uhrma): From the Crypt of Uhrma Meditation Point, go up two flights of stairs. Now go through the door and jump-dash across the chasm on the right. Continue on and then downhill to enter the Crypt of Uhrma. Inside the Crypt, you’ll find a puzzle door. Number the switches in the first row 1-4, and the ones in the second row 5-8. Pull 1-4-6-7. Enter the secret area and you’ll eventually be able to dash through a green laser door. Continue on past the squeeze and you’ll find this enemy.
- The Massiff (Koboh > Yurt Barracks): Above the huts in the barracks you’ll see The Massiff standing behind a window next to an Essence. To get there, you need to go underneath him, take a left out of the area with the huts, and then left again to see a grate you can climb. Turn around, Lift the door, and go through to fight it.
- Beetu Deetu (Koboh > Southern Reach): From the Meditation Point, walk forwards and this enemy will drop in front of you.
- E3-VE3 (Koboh > Untamed Downs): From the Bygone Settlement meditation point, open your map and ride a Nekko to the Untamed Downs region. Immediately after entering the region, flank the left side of the ridge until you can see an opening in the mountain on your left. Dash through the green laser door and you’ll eventually run into it.
These are all the Legendary Adversary Locations in Star Wars Jedi: Survivor. For all other collectibles refer to Star Wars Jedi: Survivor Wiki.