This guide shows all 76 Collectible Locations in Aragami 2 (Blueprints & Golden Statues). There is one trophy or achievement per region for finding everything there.
None of the collectibles are missable. They can all still be found at any time by using mission select. The mission board has a tracker for the amount of collectibles in each region and missions themselves so you can easily see how many you are missing and where. Some collectibles cross over into multiple missions that take place in the same location, to avoid confusion here they are listed by the mission counter from the first mission in which they are available.
There is an upgrade to the passive ability that shows collectibles via your Shadow Sense called Enhanced Senses, this will highlight nearby collectibles that are within range in green, making it significantly faster to find collectibles. It’s highly recommended to acquire this as soon as possible (bought from skill tree, costs 2 Skill Points which are obtained from leveling up by gaining XP).
- Kakurega Village (3 Collectibles)
- Lone Mountain (6 Collectibles)
- Distant Countryside (3 Collectibles)
- Isolated Village (7 Collectibles)
- Woods of Memory (7 Collectibles)
- Big Akatsuchi Mine (5 Collectibles)
- Devastated Village (6 Collectibles)
- Daikizo Mine (4 Collectibles)
- Highcastle (7 Collectibles)
- Akatsuchi Palace (10 Collectibles)
- Akatsuchi’s Capital (9 Collectibles)
Region: Kakurega Village (3 Collectibles)
No missions here, they can be found around the village.
1. Down by the pool of water near the mission board, there is a small cave entrance on the far side near the waterfall, you can jump down to here from the right side of the area and dash across to find the blueprints.
2. As part of the story you will be given a house and be instructed to go inside, the blueprints will be right on the ground in plain sight, impossible to miss.
3. This collectible is only accessible after completing the mission ‘Mysterious Assigment’, earlier in the game it is blocked off by wooden boards. The collectible itself is located at the top of the large building where Leader Katashi usually is, to reach it go around the back of the building, you can scale the cliff which has numerous tombstones laying around, climb upwards all the way to the upper right where you will be facing the building as in the first image, double jump and dash to reach the 2nd highest rooftop, go around the corner and you can climb through an open window containing the blueprints.
Region: Lone Mountain (6 Collectibles)
Mission: The Elder’s Scroll (3 Collectibles)
1. On the east side of the docks, close to where you can eavesdrop on a conversation, you can jump from the end of a dock with a lantern onto a green platform, the golden statue is just around the corner from here.
2. This is on the west side of the area from the last collectible, up a small slope you will find a log fire surrounded by several red tents. Just beyond them is a small hut with a bridge above it, the golden statue is located behind this.
3. Further up the mountain, ignoring the objective to acquire the shadow scroll, go across the bridge mentioned in collectible #2 and a bit further on, on the left side past a patch of long grass you will see a golded statue on the cliff just ahead, you can jump and dash to reach it.
Mission: Sending A Message (1 Collectible)
1. At the top of the fortress where the assassination target is, enter a room to his left that 2 guards are standing just outside of, just above there are some wooden beams that you can jump up to, the statue is in the corner up here.
Mission: Sumire’s Old Master (2 Collectibles)
1. Proceeding towards the objective, at the start of the level just the left path through the new area, as soon as you enter here turn right and look up to see a ledge you can jump up to, here you will find a golden statue.
2. Follow the path after the previous collectible, when you come to this bridge look underneath it, make your way down there to collect the blueprints in plain sight.
Region: Distant Countryside (3 Collectibles)
Mission: Help The Militia I (3 Collectibles)
1. At the start of the level, jump to the platform across the water on the right then to the other side where you can see the grass, look up to the right where you can jump dash to a fence, follow this path upward to find a golden statue.
2. On top of the tower on the largest building in the middle of the level, very easy to spot.
3. Close to the target in the far north-east of the level towards where the 2nd exit portal is. There is a small hut that you can climb on top of, jump down and dash forward in mid-air to enter through a window on the other side where a golden statue can be found.
Region: Isolated Village (7 Collectibles)
Mission: Rescue for Akatsuchi (3 Collectibles)
1. At the start of the mission, go forward into the graveyard area and go left, here you can climb up on the right, look down at the waterfall to see the blueprints below.
2. Further along the mission, there is an area to the west where you will find a burnt-out building, climb on top of this and drop down on the far side to see some wooden crates, break this to find a golden statue.
3. Not long after the previous collectible, proceed a bit further across a bridge, then go left to cross another small bridge, behind the shrine here is a golden statue.
Mission: Forgiveness (4 Collectibles)
1. At the start of the mission, take the west path in to the village area down the stairs. Stick to the left right after entering to see a broken wall, just over this wall are some blueprints.
2. In the same village area towards the exit, there is s watchtower to the right show in the first image overlooking a cannon and a bridge, climb on top of this and look just beyond the waterfall ahead to see some blueprints, to reach them double jump and dash forwards.
3. Proceed across the previously mentioned bridge, go right and look down to find some blueprints below on a boat, you may have seen these already from the tower in the previous collectible.
4. Just after the previous collectible, go through the archway here and and past the patch of grass on the left to see some blueprints just beyond.
Region: Woods of Memory (7 Collectibles)
Mission: Memories (5 Collectibles)
1. Go all the way north west near the damaged fort and climb up to the highest point and you’ll see a waterfall, by this waterfall are some blueprints.
2. From the last collectible, facing the damaged fort ahead, jump across here, proceed a bit further forwrd and see some blueprints across a small gap.
3. Backtrack to the start of the area, this time take the path leading east when you’re first able to, head under a small red arch and proceed directly forward until you reach some water, up to your right are some platforms you can jump up to where you will find some blueprints.
4. From where you pickup an object for the ‘Find…’ objective, head directly down from here as far down as you can possibly go, you will end up by the river, there is a small path here that leads to some blueprints.
5. Close to the last collectible, look to the right and down from this mission objective here, hop on the wooden beam and you’ll see some blueprints below.
Mission: Tsubuyaku (2 Collectibles)
1. Shortly after the start of the mission, facing the large stone building ahead, go left and you will see a few platforms leading across the water, you will find a golden statue here.
2. After defeating the last boss and proceeding to the exit of the cave, you will come to a house ahead, slash through the sliding doors to find a golden statue on the left.
Region: Big Akatsuchi Mine (5 Collectibles)
Mission: Approaching The Mines (2 Collectibles)
1. In the central area where you can find 2 objectives, a minecart and a scroll, (facing in direction of 1st image below), go forwards and look down below and to the right, you will see some blueprints here.
2. Right at the very top of the map, which you can reach by following a path starting in the far north-east corner. At the top of here hop over the fence (left of 1st image below), you’ll see a golden statue just below.
Mission: Mysterious Assignment (3 Collectibles)
1. From the start of the mission proceed forward, you will come to an area with 2 civilians talking, proceed to the left of the big tree here to see a fire pit surrounded by grass by the cliff, look below and you will find a golden statue.
2. On top of the large building with the tower and the objective to speak to the informant, from where you see me facing in the image, jump off while looking back at the building to see a window you can dash through, you will find the blueprints in here.
3. After you get the objective to enter the mine, do so by using the entrance at the far end of the map, not the large one with the stone pillars. Proceed inside until you come to a torch by the tracks and a lantern to the right, go around the corner from this lantern to find a golden statue.
Region: Devastated Village (6 Collectibles)
Mission: Family II (3 Collectibles)
1. At the start of the mission go forward a little in the main village area and look left to see a damaged building, drop down to the other side turn around to see some sliding doors you can slice, behind one of them are some blueprints.
2. Right after the previous collectible, climb on top of the building and turn around, jump up to the ledge head and look left to see some crates you can slash to find some more blueprints.
3. Backtrack to where you entered the main village and instead of going towards the building with the first collectible, head right across a small bridge and keep going straight ahead, past some tents until you read a building at the end, behind this building you will find some blueprints.
Mission: Protection Seal I (3 Collectibles)
1. Right at the start of the mission, go just ahead and there are some platforms you can use just beyond the small fence, climb these to reach some blueprints higher up.
2. Move further up the hill to where one of the 3 assassination targets are, behind where he stands you will see a small building, there are some blueprints on the roof of this building.
3. Down towards the 3rd target underneath the previously mentioned one, turn around from the entrance to the small cave where the target is (facing in the direction of below image), you can jump across a gap to find some blueprints.
Region: Daikizo Mine (4 Collectibles)
Mission: Secret of Daikizo Mine (3 Collectibles)
1. Just to left of the mine entrance there is a rooftop you can jump up to, from here follow the series of green platforms to reach the top of an area that has some blueprints.
2. After going in to the mine, proceed forwards until you come to a crain in the middle of the area holding a large crate, look up and jump to another crane above it behind you, ahead of you and higher up is a wooden beam you can jump up to leading to a room with some blueprints.
3. Behind the crane that you jumped from for the last collectible, jump to another crane to the left of this one and then jump to a wooden beam left of this crane, just ahead you will see a large crystal being worked on by a miner, jump to this ledge and go left to find some blueprints here.
Mission: Aragami Soul I
- At the far north west of the mine where there is a mission objective by a crane, climb to the top of this crane and look down at the platform above (a scorcher will be patrolling this area) and you will see a hole you can jump down, there is a golden statue here.
Region: Highcastle (7 Collectibles)
Mission: Approaching The Enemy (3 Collectibles)
1. At the start of the mission you will see an open arch ahead, there is a small building on the left of this archway. Climb up on the rocks to by the building look at the side left to see a window you can dash in to, there is a golden statue in here.
2. On the far north-west side of the area there is a hut that is close to one of the objectives as shown in the first image, from here turn around and look down to see the blueprint below.
3. From the previously mentioned objective, go outside the building and behind it (the one straight ahead of collectible 2 screenshot), beneath this building are some wooded beams that you can jump across to reach a golden statue.
Mission: Wails In The Night (1 Collectible)
1. When you get the 2nd objective to rescue the target, on the same ledge as I am close to the target in the first image below, turn around and look down to see a golden statue.
Mission: Akatsuchi Strategic Information (2 Collectibles)
1. On the west side in the new area in this map there is a small bamboo thicket, in the middle is a small shrine containing the blueprints.
2. At the far end of the map past the large castle you will find a civilian facing a shrine, behind and below this shrine are some blueprints.
Mission: The Still Of The Sacred Flame (1 Collectible)
1. This is at the top of the castle which contains The Still of the Sacred Flame objective. After picking up the still proceed to the top floor of the castle, here jump up on the wooden beam above and find a golden statue on the left side, hard to miss.
Region: Akatsuchi Palace (10 Collectibles)
Mission: A Simple Mission (8 Colletibles)
1. As you start the mission immediately jump over the wall on your left and jump across 2 platforms, at the stone lantern look left, follow this path to find some blueprints by a small shrine.
2. Facing the main entrance to the palace grounds, climb on top of this gate to find a golden statue on the roof.
3. Make your way to the far north end of the palace grounds, facing a building at the end, go left and you will see another path leading across some platform to some blueprints.
4. Go back to the building mentioned in the previous collectible, this time go around the back of the building and hop over the wall on the right and look straight down to see some blueprints, you can either drop down and jump/dash in mid-air to reach them, or follow some wooden beams on the right to make your way down.
5. Start making your way to the main palace area, you will come to a courtyard with a large cherry blossom tree, instead of going further into the palace by going right, head left to face another building, jump on the cannon to reach the first rootftop, follow it all the way around left, across another building until you reach a dead-end, here you will find a golden statue.
6. Now in the palace, go into the first main floor, there will be 2 sets of stairs leading to the next floor, take the right set and immediately turn around at the top to see a hole you can dash to, then a further hold just above you can also dash to, in this small room are some blueprints.
7. Go up another floor, eventually you will need to jump out onto a balcony and climb the palace from outside to progress. After climbing out onto the balcony go all the way around to the other side of the palace to see another balcony with some blueprints.
8. The final collectible is on top of the palace roof. To reach it proceed towards the main objective, but DO NOT go all the way to it, as it triggers a cutscene and you cannot get back. Instead go around to the opposite side of the palace, climb on top of the doorway and double jump and dash to reach the highest rooftop, you will find some blueprints at the top.
Mission: Looking For Clues (2 Collectibles)
1. When you get to the main area in the underground lab, look to the left to see a room with a green tinge, jump through the hole in here to find some blueprints.
2. After finishing the last objective, collecting a scroll in a cell behind some crated, proceed past this and in to the bottom of a building with several wooden beams, climb up these to reach the exit. You will now be outside the same building as in collectible 5 in the previous mission, jump on the cannon and then on to the rooftop and climb in through the window on the right, go left and look up to see a hole you can jump and dash through to some blueprints.
Region: Akatsuchi’s Capital (9 Collectibles)
Mission: Akatsuchi’s Archive (6 Collectibles)
1. Enter the main city and stick to the right, climb up on any of the rooftops a bit further on and you should be able to see this statue glowing on a rooftop.
2. West of the guards you have to eavesdrop, you can drop down a ledge and drop on top of a building seen in the first image, underneath this building are some blueprints.
3. Go towards the library the objective to find where the historical documents is. Underneath the stairs of the main entrance there is a window on the left you can climb through to find a golden statue.
4. Now go behind the library outside, to reach here you need to go through a smaller building on the west side of the library (close to the 1st image below). Slash through some sliding doors and follow the path forward and up towards the back of the building, from here look down to see some blueprints.
5. From the last collectible hop in the window directly behind you above, climb the stairs here and hop out another window directly ahead, go left and around the rooftop to another window, in here are some blueprints.
6. Still in the library on the opposite side on the 2nd floor, there is a hole in the ceiling, dash up here to find some blueprints.
Mission: Aragami Soul II (1 Collectible)
1. Towards the edge of the area, south-west if facing the large library from the previous mission here head on, you will see a small gate and an entrance to a room above it close to one of the priests, dash in here to find a golden statue.
Mission: Sabotage Akatsuchi (2 Collectibles)
1. A new building is now accessible in the starting area in this mission, it is located close to the library and is quite large, if you face the library it will be to your left where the mission boundary is (see where 1st image below is facing). Go inside and up to the 3rd floor, as soon as you reach this floor there are some blueprints on a ledge just above you on the left.
2. From the same building go all the way to the top floor and climb out the window here onto the roof, ahead you should see 4 large chimney stacks. From the 1st image below, double jump and dash towards the nearest chimney, you should barely reach it and be able to grab the blueprints here.
The remaining Collectibles are still being added.