This guide explains how to get the Balan Costume in Balan Wonderworld. It is the best outfit in the game that allows you to fly around. This makes it perfect for collecting all Balan Statues. Because you can fly everywhere it makes all of these Collectibles easy to reach.
Getting the Balan Costume is no easy feat, however. It requires a bit of luck and patience, so let’s go over each step:
- In “Isle of Tims” keep feeding the Tim statue with Rainbow Drops until it stops asking for them, and it will ask for a crowned Tim instead.
- Keep feeding a Tim with Red, Blue and Purple Drops until it gets a small badge on its chest in one of those 3 colors.
- Do the same thing to another Tim, but keep feeding him until he becomes a huge Tim.
- With a set of 1 small and 1 big Tim which 3 badges each you are ready for the next step (additionally you can create multiple sets of big and small Tims to improve your chances).
- Enter a level and leave it again so the game saves.
- Throw the 3-badge-small-Tim at the 3-badge-big-Tim and hope for the best – if you are lucky, you will get a tiny Tim with a crown, if not – close the game and try throwing them again, it is purely luck based whether you get one.
- Have the crowned Tim follow you to a flower field and feed him, afterward enter a level and come back.
- He should now be a bit bigger and you will be able to pick him up, once you can pick him up do it and throw him at the Father Tim Statue – this will bring him alive and he will fly you up to the island above where you can get the Balan costume.
- Should you lose it, you can feed him a few Rainbow Drop so he flies you up to the Island again.
And that’s how you unlock the Balan Costume in Balan Wonderworld.