Hogwarts Legacy has an open World Map. This page reveals the full in-game map in high resolution.
There are 16 Regions: Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, North Ford Bog, Forbidden Forest, Hogsmeade Valley, North Hogwarts Region, South Hogwarts Region, Feldcroft Region, Hogwarts Valley, South Sea Bog, Coastal Cavern, Poidsear Coast, Marunweem Lake, Manor Cape, Cragcroftshire, Clagmar Coast.
The total map size of Hogwarts Legacy is 7.65km² (2.95 square miles). The map is split into two halves: north and south. The northern half is 3700 meters height x 1400 meters width (5.18km²), the southern half is 1900 meters height x 1300 meters width (2.47km²). That’s 7.65km² total.
It’s worth noting that there are also dungeons and other underground caves that add more to the area. Hogwarts Castle also has multiple floors. Because of this the actual explorable area would actually be a bit larger around 8km². About 20% is water (1.6km²) which doesn’t have anything worth exploring, the remaining 80% (6.4km²) is explorable land mass. Flying from north to south on a Broom or Mount takes about 6 minutes.
Below you can find the full Hogwarts Legacy World Map (In-Game Map).