This guide shows all Safe Combinations and Locker Codes for Resident Evil 3 Remake on PS4, Xbox One and PC.
There are only 3 Safes and 2 Lockers that require certain codes.
To open safes you must turn the dial in the correct direction to the required numbers, then press / to open the safe. If you press the button before the last number it won’t open the safe. Likewise, if you turn the dial in the wrong direction it won’t work.
- Safe #1 (Downtown) = After Patch 1.03: 9 LEFT – 3 RIGHT – 7 LEFT / Before Patch 1.03: 9 LEFT – 1 RIGHT – 8 LEFT
- Safe #2 (Police Station 1F, West Office) = 9 LEFT – 15 RIGHT – 7 LEFT
- Safe #3 (Hospital 2F, Nurses’ Station) = 9 LEFT – 3 RIGHT
- Locker #1 (Police Station 3F, Third Floor Hallway) = DCM
- Locker #2 (Police Station 2F, Shower Room) = CAP
That’s all of them! If you are interested in finding all Collectibles the game has to offer, check out this complete Resident Evil 3 Remake Collectible Locations Guide.