Hell Difficulty (or Extreme as the trophy description calls it) requires you to beat 100 enemies in a row without dying. The enemies start out easy and keep getting harder as you progress.
EASY METHOD (NO SKILL REQUIRED):
Choose Ken or Ryu and spam their Shoryuken special move (Right, Down, Right, Triangle).
You must know this move perfectly to the point where you never mess it up and can push the buttons super quickly. Practice it until you can do this move 100% perfectly every time.
When the match starts, always spam this attack until you land the first hit! While the enemy is down, double press to the right to push them into the corner. Once they are in the corner there is nothing they can do. Just keep spamming Shoryuken and you’ll easily beat all 100 enemies, no skill required. I still got perfect victories after round 90+ by spamming only this one move.
THE REASON WHY IT WORKS:
Shoryuken is a really quick attack that covers the area in front of you and above you. So when the enemy is cornered it doesn’t leave them much choice. They can’t jump over you because your attack covers the air. They can’t land a heavy attack because your Shoryuken is much faster and will hit them first. At best they can do a throw or perform a quick (weak) punch. Your Shoryuken is simply too fast for them and covers too much area. It doesn’t leave the AI much choice other than blocking and doing quick punches.
Don’t even bother with blocking enemy attacks, just keep spamming Shoryuken and it will act as a counterattack. Plus, don’t forget that Shoryuken deals more damage in one hit than most enemy attacks do. So even if they hit you, your attack deals them more damage. The AI simply reacts to whatever buttons you press and “calculates” that your Shoryuken will do them more harm than they can cause you. So all they do is stand around and try to block.
– For the first 10 rounds: concentrate on making lots of points and pick the Double Down Supplements for a score bonus.
– In the first 30 rounds: don’t refill health after every match to save points (so you have enough points later when you need them).
– After round 50: always refill your health after every match!
– After round 50: if your health is still full after a match, pick the defense Supplement (ignore all other supplements).
– You also need a little bit of luck because of how random the Supplements are. If you get a low health boost 5 times in a row it’ll get tricky. If that happens to you, just retry and hope for better luck next time