Dead Island 2 has 15 Lost and Found Quests (6 Lost Weapons, 9 Missing Persons). Completing 5 of 6 Lost Weapon quests unlocks the Sharpest Tool in the Box trophy. Completing all 9 Missing Person Quests unlocks the Sole Survivor trophy.
None of the Lost & Found Quests are missable. After the story you have fast-travel and free-roam available and can return everywhere. These quests aren’t available from the start. They are gated behind Story & Side Quest Progress. The simplest approach is to finish all Main Quests & Side Quests first. Then you have access to all Lost & Found quests. For Side Quests refer to: Dead Island 2 All Side Quests.
Lost & Found Weapon Quests are not marked on the map, they are triggered by picking up a hidden item (usually a journal). The 9 Missing Person quests are all accepted from the wall in the HQ of Ocean Avenue, those will have red markers on the map. The Lost and Found quests are like scavenger hunts where you must follow a series of clues by collecting journals and keys. Sometimes these aren’t marked which makes these the hardest quests in the game to figure out. They normally involve a lot of searching and reading the journals for clues where to go next, but with this guide you can quickly find all required locations.
All Lost & Found Quests
Beverly Hills (1 Lost & Found Quest):
- The Clean and the Snatch (Weapon Quest)
Bel-Air (1 Lost & Found Quest):
- My Mailman Was A Zombie! (Weapon Quest)
The Pier (1 Lost & Found Quest):
- Fool’s Gold (Weapon Quest)
Venice Beach (2 Lost & Found Quests):
Ocean Avenue (10 Lost & Found Quests):
- Drunk And Disorderly (Weapon Quest)
- Missing: Laura (Missing Person)
- Missing: Davis (Missing Person)
- Missing: Jamal (Missing Person)
- Missing: Pablo (Missing Person)
- Missing: Greg (Missing Person)
- Missing: Shane (Missing Person)
- Missing: Nadia (Missing Person)
- Missing: Steve (Missing Person)
- Missing: Rainier (Missing Person)
For Side Quests refer to: Dead Island 2 All Side Quests.