Granblue Fantasy: Versus Trophy Roadmap
- Estimated trophy difficulty: 4/10
- Approximate amount of time to platinum: 10 – 20 hours
- Offline Trophies: 43 (0, 2, 4, 37)
- Online Trophies: 7 (1, 1, 1, 4) – Backup Please!, Reporting In!, Now the Real Fight Beings!, Hot Enough for You?, Always Strive for Perfection, Communication Skills at Full Power, Platinum Sky
- Number of missable trophies: 0
- Glitched trophies: 0
- Does difficulty affect trophies?: 1 Versus match must be won with AI set to Normal, majority of Hard difficulty RPG mode needs to be played through for 1 trophy if you don’t get the required weapon through drawing
- Minimum Playthroughs: 1 – 2 RPG mode playthroughs, many Versus matches, 1 Arcade completion
- Free-Roam / Level Select after Story?: RPG mode quests can all be replayed as much as needed
- Release Date: Asia = Feb 06, 2020 / North America = Mar 03, 2020 / Europe = Mar 27, 2020
Welcome to the Granblue Fantasy: Versus Trophy Guide! This is the latest game developed by Arc System Works, based on the Granblue Fantasy “gacha” RPG game made by Cy Games. This game features standard fighting game modes, as well as an RPG mode based around the Granblue Fantasy story and featuring a mission and loot RPG structure. which is where you will spend most of your time for the platinum. Difficulty wise the game is on a relatively similar level to other recent ASW fighting games, but with basically no grind aside from needing to play through RPG mode twice on each difficulty.
Step 1: Training Mode / Versus / Arcade
Starting out if you’re not as used to fighting games it would be advised to work through the Training Mode Mission trophies, as well as play through Arcade/Versus so that you can get acquainted with the game mechanics. There are some specific moves you need to do a certain number of times for trophies that aren’t specifically told to you in RPG mode, so if you do the Missions first to learn what they are you can work on using them while playing through RPG mode.
Step 2: RPG Mode
Next will be the overall longest step, playing through RPG mode. You need to finish the entire story to the end once, then very likely play through all main missions again on hard difficulty basically to the end so that you can get the materials needed to make the weapon Luminiera Blade Omega for trophy “Luminiera’s Blade”.
Step 3: Online
Next you can start working on the online trophies. If you can win one of your two ranking matches during the initially required ones you don’t need to play any more, otherwise you can boost the online win with another player when you go to do the trophy “Communication Skills at Full Power” which requires being in a lobby.
Step 4: Cleanup
Lastly you will only have miscellaneous trophies to clean up, such as all of the character move specific trophies as most of those aren’t able to be done in RPG mode, but can be cleaned up quickly in Versus match with a second controller.
Granblue Fantasy: Versus Trophy Guide